1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie - A4 2.0TFSI Quattro B7

Freddy_B Jun 4, 2018

1. Freddy_B

Freddy_B New Member

Hello everyone

I picked up an A4 2.0TFSI Quattro Special Edition B7 a couple of weeks ago. Very happy with it. Have been reading and welfare-wise have a few things I want to maybe sort in the coming months.

First off however with the help of a friend much more hands-on than me, we had the bonnet off to re-allign the bumper/grille, which had an annoying gap. Thanks to help from a DIY from another site (not sure if I can link...)

Next job's cambelt, tensioner, water pump, as I've no paperwork to prove it has been done. Just a 'Gates' sticker in the doorwell with 88k written on it... And a full service.

Alloys I will be refurbing as they've detoriated pretty badly although generally they look good, just not so when close up. It also came with a full set of winter tyres which is a pain!

Random shot:
    [​IMG]

Bumper adjustment:

Before:
    [​IMG]

After (needs cleaning...):

[​IMG]

countwilliam likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Tags: