newbee on my second audi from sq5 to s5 cab

Craig999

Reaction score
hello everyone as title on second audi had a few bmw's and range rovers but really enjoying the audi look forward to being part of the forum.

Reactions: NevMan, Simonwhite2000 and S32B
Welcome Craig, hub of knowledge this! Interested to hear your thoughts on the S5 cab.

Reactions: Sandra
Cheers Adam really enjoying the cab first cab I've owned love the looks exterior and interior also drives great not too much noise from roof when its up when roof is down it comes alive with the sound and views couldn't ask for more.
Had a bmw f80 m3 competition a couple of cars a go and my wife hated it think the back end was too lively for her but she loves the s5 so all good pic of car below
S5 small

S5 small2

also a pic of my previous sq5
Sq5 small

Reactions: lemansman, NevMan, Adam14 and 3 others
I’ve had a cab - the noise really is epic with the roof down. I often wonder what the cab would of been like with my full milltek on it! Congrats! To be fair your sq5 was nice as well

Reactions: NevMan
cheers Simon miltek exhaust might be something to look into could imagine it would sound pretty special also see you have a tdi box would you recommend ?
Black cab is very nice must admit I really like the Daytona grey

Reactions: NevMan and Simonwhite2000
cheers Simon miltek exhaust might be something to look into could imagine it would sound pretty special also see you have a tdi box would you recommend ?
Black cab is very nice must admit I really like the Daytona grey

Will admit that Daytona is my favourite colour - I had the flat black cab, Manhattan Grey Sportback, Navarra Blue coupe and now the Daytona. I had both the Nav Blue and Daytona detailed and both look fantastic but daytona edges it in the sun.
Definately would recommend the tuning box - the extra 50bhp makes a difference.

Reactions: NevMan
Thats the history file haha - not sure where you are located but I am in the North West so if you are not a million miles away more than happy to demo the Milltek/tuning box.

Reactions: Adam14 and NevMan
Many thanks for the offer though simon

Reactions: Simonwhite2000