New Years Midlands Meet?

Jaywoo_A3

Reaction score
Just trying to drum up some interest for after the new year for a meeting for all of us midlanders?:thumbsup:
There was one the was arranged ealier this year but got called of for lack of interest,
but seeing as there seem to be quite a lot of us arond this area, will anybody be interested in a Meet?
Sugestions on date and venues are welcome.

I would be interested :)

In South Lincs here but would be interested in meeting a few audi minded peeps :)

Defratos said:
which I could come up, but won't be in the country :sorry: , Always wanted to meet up with you guys, maybe next year
Theres no set date yet just some point early next year? so if theres enough interest we can arrage it to suit all.

I'd be interested.
How about the clock warehouse in sawley, derbyshire (just off the M1 near east midlands airport.)

Is it going to be near New Year or in the New Year?
Derby sounds good

Mine will deffo be anytime on a Sat or Sunday as it's too far for me to easily do on a week night :)

I was thinking about arranging it for a sunday afternoon meet, would this be aproblem for anyone? The overall feeling i get is it would be more suited to around the derby area?

I think i am going to try and set a time for around 2pm. Just need a suitable venue. i know a lot of clubs meet at motorway services but i prefer pub meet?:beerchug:

Derby would be ok for me too! Dont ask me to suggest any locations to meet as i really dont know derby at all!

Garmin, enter postcode, press go, see you there :)

LottieA3 said:
The Clock Warehouse like Tim mentioned. Its in Shardlow. Nice location next to Canal and has a pool table. Big carpark too.

Thats always handy for a car meet!:p

Come on, it's about time to sort it ;)
Clock Warehouse in Shardlow is a good venue, large pub and carpark, just off A50, couple of miles from M1.
What does everyone reckon?

DE72 2HL

When everybody??!!!

Saturdays are better for me, but I'll see what everyone else can do.

Ok, everyone who is interested, post your best date, then we can set up a poll and everyone can vote. (If that makes sense?!)

Hi peeps, im up for this, im from Birmingham but Derby would be fine by me and a weekend would be even better :thumbsup:

erm, sounds like a plan muhaahahahaha

guys someone work out a date for gods sake so i can clear my schedule :D

how about the 28th of this month? its a sunday! 2pm on that pub car parky thingy one of you mentioned earlier! derby isnt a million miles away and i would be nice to meet some of you in person (so i can steal bits off your cars :D)

well thats ok, baby born on the 27th so cute makes you drizzle or two, give the baby momma a kiss and in ur final breath:

"cya love, race meet"

.......or, bring your new born along, wet the babies head :w00t:

which part of sutton are you from markp2002

markyp2002 said:
well thats ok, baby born on the 27th so cute makes you drizzle or two, give the baby momma a kiss and in ur final breath:

"cya love, race meet"

Spend all day avoiding me phone and when I get home - find me clothes on the lawn and all me tools on Ebay :no:

She'e forgiving but not THAT forgiving :blush: :)

markyp2002 said:
erm, sounds like a plan muhaahahahaha

guys someone work out a date for gods sake so i can clear my schedule :D

how about the 28th of this month? its a sunday! 2pm on that pub car parky thingy one of you mentioned earlier! derby isnt a million miles away and i would be nice to meet some of you in person (so i can steal bits off your cars :D)
Where is a million miles from Derby?

Sorry everyone, i havent had chance to arrange much about this meet because ive just started commuting to birmingham everyday and in the middle of changing jobs for that reason.
I will try and arrange it when the dust settles.

Jaywoo_A3 said:
Sorry everyone, i havent had chance to arrange much about this meet because ive just started commuting to birmingham everyday and in the middle of changing jobs for that reason.
I will try and arrange it when the dust settles.

Has the dust settled yet Jay, would be good to get a meet arranged

:beerchug: