New Years Midlands Meet?

Jaywoo_A3

Registered User
Just trying to drum up some interest for after the new year for a meeting for all of us midlanders?:thumbsup:
There was one the was arranged ealier this year but got called of for lack of interest,
but seeing as there seem to be quite a lot of us arond this area, will anybody be interested in a Meet?
Sugestions on date and venues are welcome.
 

smogthemog

Registered User
I would be interested :)

In South Lincs here but would be interested in meeting a few audi minded peeps :)
 

Jaywoo_A3

Registered User
Hopefully we can get some more interest?
 

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Moderator
I'm in Solihull, keep us updated.
 

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
im in newcastle under lyme, id be up for it! let me know!
 

Defratos

You’re Dethpicable!!
which I could come up, but won't be in the country :sorry: , Always wanted to meet up with you guys, maybe next year
 

Jaywoo_A3

Registered User
Defratos said:
which I could come up, but won't be in the country :sorry: , Always wanted to meet up with you guys, maybe next year
Theres no set date yet just some point early next year? so if theres enough interest we can arrage it to suit all.
 

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
we would need to arrange a place to meet but im defo up for it!
 

smogthemog

Registered User
Mine will deffo be anytime on a Sat or Sunday as it's too far for me to easily do on a week night :)
 

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Moderator
I will decide once a time and place is decided, but you can forget Saturday, I can't get them off! :p
 

Jaywoo_A3

Registered User
I was thinking about arranging it for a sunday afternoon meet, would this be aproblem for anyone? The overall feeling i get is it would be more suited to around the derby area?
 

Jaywoo_A3

Registered User
I think i am going to try and set a time for around 2pm. Just need a suitable venue. i know a lot of clubs meet at motorway services but i prefer pub meet?:beerchug:
 

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
Derby would be ok for me too! Dont ask me to suggest any locations to meet as i really dont know derby at all!

Garmin, enter postcode, press go, see you there :)
 

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
LottieA3 said:
The Clock Warehouse like Tim mentioned. Its in Shardlow. Nice location next to Canal and has a pool table. Big carpark too.

Thats always handy for a car meet!:p
 

SteveS

S6 avant
i'd be up for it too.
 

SteveS

S6 avant
well, ive got no front end at the mo! waiting for bumper to be painted so a couple of weeks is best for me.
 

LandSpeed

Registered User
Hi peeps, im up for this, im from Birmingham but Derby would be fine by me and a weekend would be even better :thumbsup:
 

markyp2002

Registered User
erm, sounds like a plan muhaahahahaha

guys someone work out a date for gods sake so i can clear my schedule :D

how about the 28th of this month? its a sunday! 2pm on that pub car parky thingy one of you mentioned earlier! derby isnt a million miles away and i would be nice to meet some of you in person (so i can steal bits off your cars :D)
 

markyp2002

Registered User
well thats ok, baby born on the 27th so cute makes you drizzle or two, give the baby momma a kiss and in ur final breath:

"cya love, race meet"
 

LandSpeed

Registered User
.......or, bring your new born along, wet the babies head :w00t:

which part of sutton are you from markp2002
 

markyp2002

Registered User
i live in aldridge now mate. was in boldmere
 

LandSpeed

Registered User
just up the road then, i live in Banners Gate and drink in Streetly
 

smogthemog

Registered User
markyp2002 said:
well thats ok, baby born on the 27th so cute makes you drizzle or two, give the baby momma a kiss and in ur final breath:

"cya love, race meet"

Spend all day avoiding me phone and when I get home - find me clothes on the lawn and all me tools on Ebay :no:

She'e forgiving but not THAT forgiving :blush: :)
 

voorhees

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
markyp2002 said:
erm, sounds like a plan muhaahahahaha

guys someone work out a date for gods sake so i can clear my schedule :D

how about the 28th of this month? its a sunday! 2pm on that pub car parky thingy one of you mentioned earlier! derby isnt a million miles away and i would be nice to meet some of you in person (so i can steal bits off your cars :D)
Where is a million miles from Derby?
 

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
28th aint good for me as ill be in Amsterdam, could we make it the middle of Feb?
 

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Moderator
I will confirm my attendance a week before a set date has been chosen lol.
 

Jaywoo_A3

Registered User
Sorry everyone, i havent had chance to arrange much about this meet because ive just started commuting to birmingham everyday and in the middle of changing jobs for that reason.
I will try and arrange it when the dust settles.
 

markyp2002

Registered User
voorhees said:
Where is a million miles from Derby?

jupiter? mars? or somewhere in between?
 

LandSpeed

Registered User
Jaywoo_A3 said:
Sorry everyone, i havent had chance to arrange much about this meet because ive just started commuting to birmingham everyday and in the middle of changing jobs for that reason.
I will try and arrange it when the dust settles.

Has the dust settled yet Jay, would be good to get a meet arranged

:beerchug:
 
Top