New wheels

jolly14

Reaction score
Right come on guy's you've got to help me with this 1, i've just got together some money for some new wheels:yum: (well reps) my car is a 1.8t avant in dark metalic blue so any pictures would be great also what colour do i go for .

Many thanks peeps

I was thinking rs4-6 wheels but i just dont know, what do you think about graphite colour wheels on a dark car.

Cheers Jay

I'd keep away from dark wheels on a blue car, and probably go for silver. That said Chrisash32 has blue wheels on his blue avant which looks good.

PM him for a picture.

I had anthracite wheels on my old blue car and it looked good:

DSC00496.JPG

main.php

As always, styling is a very individual thing, people like different things etc.

Thanks for going to the trouble to find these pictures:respekt:, i'm lovin the 1st & 2nd sets alot & the second 1 is the same colour as mine so that helps me.

Many thanks Jay

Last edited:
I'm very tempted to go for these 18" csl gts finished in matte black i'm just hoping that the colour will suit it as i'm also getting s4 door blades done the same, input welcome guy's.

Thanks Jay

i got these reps for mine,
i painted em in ford polaris grey with rosso red rings!!!
they look really aggresive against the silver, although i aint sure they would look as effective against darker colours !!!!

lucypics017.jpg

lucypics020-2.jpg

lucypics016-2.jpg

I'm not big on the CSL's myself, too slabby.

Like i say any input welcome positive or negative thats what makes us all different:applaus:, but i think that i've got so many choices going through my head that it's going to be hard to get some without thinking have i made the right choice:keule:but please keep your pictures coming in.

Thanks Jay

And does anyone know what wheels are in the 1st picture.

Jay

Well i think i may have an idea for some wheels, they are rs4 rep but the have a slight dish to them so what do you guys think ps they are on ebay.

Cheers Jay

New or old RS4's? Doesn't REALLY make much difference to how I'll feel about them if I'm honest though, I find them both to common now, but its not my car, and I do prefer the newer style from the 2.

How about these though?

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

Link should work, but if not, PM me and I'll give you the details...

Mercedes AMG VII

very nice mate and you dont see many of them about.

Cheers Jay

Dont leave me hanging here, i wont details of why not:shrug::haha:

i just don't like them, i think they'll look bad on the car with dish. if anything, go for the standard rs4 wheels.

your decision though ;)

And does anyone know what wheels are in the 1st picture.

Jay

Re: B6 wheel Thread

Brand/Name: BBS RGR
Size: 19x8.5
Offset: 32mm
Camber: -1.3deg all the way around
Tires: Toyo Proxies 4 235/35R19
Suspension: STāSIS StreetSport
Spring Rates: whatever comes with the SS coil-overs
Ride height: 24 13/16" all the way around
Fender mods: none to date
Rubbing: nope