New wheels on - Beware it's a BMW!

marriedblonde

Reaction score
As some of you asked to see some pics of my car with the new rims, here you are. Didn't get a chance to wash it so I'll post up some more tomorrow in a better location when it's clean.

I love them, very happy with my choice. Only been for a shot 20 miles journey in it but the ride doesn't appear to be any worse than with the 18"s on. As an added bonus the steering seems to be a bit sharper as well.

Apologies they are not the best but I am in the dog house with misses for buying myself a new watch today so had to rush...

Hope you like.

From the side

newwheelsside.jpg

From the rear - beauty and the beast!

newwheelsrear.jpg

Managed to get the car washed today and nipped out to get some new pics:

Newheelsprofile.jpg

Newheelsfront.jpg

Newheelsrear.jpg

Newheelsside.jpg

Looks great J, classic rims and really suit the car, loving your work sir :thumbsup:

Another Omega causing the doghouse visit by any chance? lol :)

Err it was another Breitling :)

I can't help it, I did say to her not to let me try anything on as we walked in the shop...

Lol :)

New rims and a new watch, a proper 'big-boys toys' day, nicely done mate! :thumbsup:

I have been warned it is going to cost me next month when it's her birthday... I did remind her I had just bought her the ML but hey that was last month apperently :(

J.

Nice nice nice! plans to lower it? definately get some KW V3's ;)

Very very cool MB. The wheels compliment the car perfectly. I bet it has a real nice sportscar feel being so low and so close to those rear wheels. Which engine have you got in there?

Which ones beauty and which ones the beast :moa:

Looks good definately need a slight drop and a wash lol. Any pics of the watch too?

Beautiful, looks like a real muscle car now! Had a spin in one a couple of weeks back, looked, sounded and went wonderfully.

very tidy i can sympathise with you being that i spend my money on my car and watches also

Don't know maybe its just me but Z4's just don't grow on me. I don't deny its a good car but just cant grow to love its looks

Nice nice nice! plans to lower it? definately get some KW V3's ;)

I've gone for the pykey cheap option first and have a set of Eibachs coming. Should be here anyday now! Just need to find some time to get them fitted!

Very very cool MB. The wheels compliment the car perfectly. I bet it has a real nice sportscar feel being so low and so close to those rear wheels. Which engine have you got in there?

It's the 3.0Si - 264bhp :)

Not seen that Audi model before but it looks nice, will it make it to Switzerland in August??

I'm hoping to! Just waiting to find out if I can definately make it, Claires happy for me to go so thats the biggest battle over :)

Don't know maybe its just me but Z4's just don't grow on me. I don't deny its a good car but just cant grow to love its looks

I know what you mean the Z4 cab does nothing for me but I love the Coupe's looks.

New wheels...new Breitling...new ML...so how do I get your job and what is it you do?

I think the house in the pic is his parents place, I bet he lives in in a anix on the side with his other half. hehehe only joking :)

Oh a seriously note my other half wants me to get her a black Z4 coupe to replace her MG TF 160.

My instant replay was "Yeah they are nice, but there is NO CHANCE" :)

Not cos I am a *******, its just I cant justify paying close to £1k on two cars per month when I could spend that on one sick car! :idea:

They look stunning James! Especially love the pic of the rear three-quarter view with the sun on it; that could have come out of a magazine shoot! :)

Im waiting for the right time to pick up a Navitimer world, Blue face with a steel bracelet, but i aint paying UK prices!

not bad for a BM, I like the coupe more than the ragtop, having said that with the ragtop you should be able to hear the engine better !

Hmm you in trouble with the Mrs for spending money on toys - Never - LOL

Looks great mate, finishes it off very nicely, but will you hands fit through the spokes to clean the inside of the rim ?

I love that deep centre dish, especial from the rear quarter view.

I take it that you will be keeping the Z4 then ?

Paul

Looks brilliant J... Very classy looking set of wheels and the nice deep curve to the rear wheels looks great.

Nice to see there are some watch men on here. I was considering starting a thread on watches because i saw a piece in a watch magazine (Revolution) about a show put on by Audi and Glashutte watches called 'Best of German Engineering'... Showed some nice similarities in the engineering and design philosophy between the 2 brands.

Anyway, i held back on spending too much on my car earlier this year and bought the IWC Big Pilot i've always wanted. Had to sell my Breitling Bentley Motors and IWC Aquatimer to get it but well worth it!

Shame it's such an obscenely expensive hobby!

Looks brilliant J
Nice to see there are some watch men on here. I was considering starting a thread on watches because i saw a piece in a watch magazine (Revolution) about a show put on by Audi and Glashutte watches called 'Best of German Engineering'... Showed some nice similarities in the engineering and design philosophy between the 2 brands.

I'm a watch man too, even if my finances dictate they aren't as expensive as the ones you lads are talking about.:)
I collect the Tissot MotoGP watches, looking to buy a u-boat sometime soon.

I'm a watch man too, even if my finances dictate they aren't as expensive as the ones you lads are talking about.:)
I collect the Tissot MotoGP watches, looking to buy a u-boat sometime soon.

Granted my IWC probably cost more than i can justify. Lucky i don't have a wife to keep happy!
The U-boat is a good looking watch, saw Stallone wearing one not too long ago.

Just to keep this Audi related, have a look at this.... It's the Muhle Glashutte Audi watch to pay hommage to the Audi Horch classic car. I quite like it...

http://www.gnomonwatches.com/MuhleAudiHorch.html

I was also into my omega's until last year, I always thought the Breitlings to be a little to big and in your face. But I now love them! Saturday I bought an Avenger Skyland

http://images.watchfinder.co.uk//images/Breilting/A13380 br.jpg

I sold my Breitling for that reason... Little bit too 'bling' for my current tastes and there are a million fakes about. I think it cheapens the watch a bit. I must say i like the Avenger Skyland Blacksteel, looks like something actionman would wear!

and there are a million fakes about. I think it cheapens the watch a bit.

Yup, I agree.
I would always try and avoid brands that are likely to be faked.
TAG and Rolex especially.

Very very nice. (The car/wheels, not the watch!)

Yup, really nice motor.
There's something about the styling reminds me of a WWII figther, like a Focke Wulf 190, or an ME109 (geek mode *on*)
Whatever it is, I really like it.
I'd probably have to consider a leather trenchcoat and bo.....nothing.:undwech:

I can't fault my Seamaster Planet Ocean - still love it! Although the new Rolex Sea-Dweller Deep Sea is burning a hole in my pocket!

Never know when I might find myself 12800ft underwater with a need to know the time...

Your wheels look awesome by the way. I thought you were considering a porker as a replacement though?

I can't fault my Seamaster Planet Ocean - still love it! Although the new Rolex Sea-Dweller Deep Sea is burning a hole in my pocket!

Never know when I might find myself 12800ft underwater with a need to know the time...

I've never been a Rolex fan, not keen on the watches or the image attached to the brand (working class man done good, showing he's got a bit of money). Having said that, the new models are technically a lot better than they used to be and i like the ceramic bezels they're fitting to all new models.... Still wouldn't have one though. I think you can spend your money better elsewhere.