Reaction score
Hi

What do you think if these eta beta wheels in 19inch for a Red S3
Couldent find them on S3 ,so here they are on new TT

tt6.jpg

tt7.jpg

tt8.jpg

image_EBTEXB801935-5B_1.jpg

Don't like them mate. Not very OEM are they? Look like they should be on the Batmobile.

Thats what i thougt too. A friend of me, also drives a red s3,he were speaking about these.But im not so shure of them either

Thanks for your opinnions

bit too bling for me - looks a bit State side, if you know what i mean. but if you like em.......

Aren't the chrome bits just stuck on? Think they could look alright without them or at least in black chrome just to calm the over all look down a bit

they look terrible - sorry

why not check out the BBS range or Lenso Challengers?

Sportec?

They are very 'asian' in appearance shall we say. Not my bag at all. If i HAD to put them on an Audi it'd be either an A/S5 or Q7....but you'd still have to threaten me with lethal injection before i'd do it.

I think they are the ones with "chrome looking" inserts, which means plastic and it will fall off!!
MTM the only way to go

The holy grail of aftermarket wheels for the A3/S3 are MTM and Sportec followed closely by BBS. There are loads of great wheel designs out there and the car itself is too nice to f**k up with some dodgy looking rims. Spoils that whole Audi sport prestige thing. Stop reading Max Power and Fast Car.

Have to agree with the others bud, not doing it for me. Bimoto's/MTM's, BBS or for a similar design try Oettingers or some TechArts (oooo tasty).
Enjoy

No, no, no, no, no!!! I really do not like these. There are lots of really good looking wheels out there, but these are not good. The proportions are all wrong and the large polished metal pieces over power the design. Good design is about subtlety, balance and proportion whether it's a wheel, a car, a building or a toaster. These unfortunately have none of these qualities.