New (well new to me) s4

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
picked this up last week, just wondered if anyone knows the car? Has anyone on here ever owned it?
b2ce866939f564d664ccb94f8f14721c_zpsgbhx1j93.jpg

Did post in the b6 section but turns out even though it's a 2005 apparently it's a b7?

Reactions: Audi33 and Sandra
Very nice car. Hope you enjoy it. :) x

Cheers Sandra, it's so nice to be back in a Audi, just trying to confirm with any previous owner about the cam chain, it's stamped in the book as being changed in 2014 but not by a Audi dealer, tried to contact the garage who stamped it but got no answer yet.

:welcome!: with your :s4addict:. If the cam chain is not noisy, nought to worry about. Mines a 2005 B7 as well, I guess the change from B6 to B7 happened late 2005 when all cars are revamped and called MY2006, the shield shape grill gives it away.

Reactions: audiv8quattro
:welcome!: with your :s4addict:. If the cam chain is not noisy, nought to worry about. Mines a 2005 B7 as well, I guess the change from B6 to B7 happened late 2005 when all cars are revamped and called MY2006, the shield shape grill gives it away.
Cheers mate, yeah there's no noise at a lol from the chain I just get paranoid about things you read online, the cars on 112k miles but apparently the chain was done at 107k runs fine just needs the rocker cover gaskets doing which I've got it booked in for next week. I've been a member on this forum for a few years now and I allways look to see what's about. Just good to see some familiar faces are still on here.

Sweet B7 - as said, the 'complete' or shield grille is the main difference at the front.