New user group request.....

Phil Angel

Reaction score
Any chance of getting a shiraz red user group ......cant see one amongst all the other colours......thanks in advance

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Sandra and NevMan
Any chance of getting a shiraz red user group ......cant see one amongst all the other colours......thanks in advance
Done and applied Phil.

Reactions: 45bvtc, Bristle Hound and NevMan
Wow.....that was quick !! Thanks Sandra.....be interesting to see how many other shiraz red owners there are on here.

Reactions: Sandra and NevMan
I saw the heading and first thing that came to mind was an drinkers groups....lol

Reactions: Johnny 99, 45bvtc, Bristle Hound and 4 others
Lol..... can't beat a nice shiraz......especially with a good steak dinner ....lol

Reactions: Sandra
Wow.....that was quick !! Thanks Sandra.....be interesting to see how many other shiraz red owners there are on here.
Well at the moment you are exclusive as I had to create it. It’s not a colour we here mentioned a lot so that’s why it wasn’t on my list. :)

Reactions: V6_Man and Phil Angel
Well at the moment you are exclusive as I had to create it. It’s not a colour we here mentioned a lot so that’s why it wasn’t on my list. :)

Yeah.... My mum has been telling me I'm special for years ... Lol

Doesn't appear to be a 5 cylinder group either, even though that is probably Audi's most iconic engine.

I used to have an old 80 qattro with the 5 cylinder engine...... fantastic to drive and great sound when giving it the beans.....

Never mind, I see it now. Definitely wasn't there the other day when I posted, though.

Reactions: Phil Angel
And I seem to be in it! Strange because when I look at the user groups I still see join group, not leave group.

Also, another request; can the badge just say 5 cylinder without the group bit, please?

*blows kiss*

Reactions: Sandra
Done. To leave a group just uncheck the box

Reactions: simonali