New upcoming RS6?

The new A6 in s-line guise is a good looking car, and I love the new cockpit. New S6 looks lovely and as for the RS6 it's not gonna be an ugly duckling

The new A6 in s-line guise is a good looking car, and I love the new cockpit. New S6 looks lovely and as for the RS6 it's not gonna be an ugly duckling

Agreed, seen a few on the road, they look high end, not a fan of the touch screens personally.

Only gripe is the rear diffuser/bumper in the RS, looks out of place.

Yes 3ltr bi-turbo Diesel with only 320 BHP. Is certainly disappointing, no different to the previous bi-tdi A6. My A4 272 (chipped to 340) will easily pan it. Would expect the new S6 to be better performance than the old one, which was a hairy-***** V8 with 450bhp. It is certainly a downer, but it does look Damon good - the only thing in its favour. Oh, and no doubt it will get the fake sound treatment like the old SQ5 & SQ7...

The S6/7’s are already released in the UK and available to specify on the Audi UK Configurator.

My current S7 has an APR Stage 1 on it, along with a few other modification no. Not to everyone’s taste, but I love it.

I think those of us who are already in the S6/7 models are all hugely disappointed with the European Engine choice (RoW get the same engine as the RS5 by the way!). The base price of the new C8 Scar is also up quite substantially from the previous model.

Ive just rolled over my 3 year point, and had been going to change to the new S7 until the diesel downgrade was announced.

I have no idea who the intended target market if for the new platform, but it’s not those of us already in the V8s. The RS versions are going to be out of reach financially for most people, me included.

My next car will likely be a C7.5 RS7 Performance :racer:

Reactions: Simonwhite2000 and NevMan
Not keen on the red but then I dont even like red ferraris (modern ones anyway). Looking forward to seeing a Merlin Purple one

Reactions: NevMan
RS7 now looks like a bigger RS5 to me.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Like the look of the 7 but would always chose the RS6 if had the option.

Is it me or does the exhaust sound like it’s rattling too much?

RS7 now looks like a bigger RS5 to me.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
RS5 is better looking car IMHO.. The back of the RS7 just looks awkward.. however it does look super aggressive..

Lets hope its open to configuration.

The S6/7 options are between a rock and a hard place. If you want the Black exterior pack you have to have faux Wooden interior inserts.

If you don't want the cheap laminate flooring trim you have to have the non-vorsprung model and rock chrome trimmed exterior!

Garden Centre regulars spec!