New Tyre?

The Saints

Reaction score
I think I already know the answer to this, but new tyre?

Attachments

• 49F50CAE-CC4A-4698-A8F0-DC924CBEBACD.jpeg
    49F50CAE-CC4A-4698-A8F0-DC924CBEBACD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 245
Yes - definitely. If it was me I would put the spare on.
Difficult to see but the tyre looks quite worn anyway.

Reactions: The Saints
Thanks, pretty much sums up my thoughts.

There’s about 5mm left on the fronts so will bite the bullet and replace both fronts. Just need to find the PZero AO1 so I still have the good rim protection

Reactions: loftylad
Are you on 19s,because l have 2 P zero's RO1's of which have only covered 200 miles so still have at least 7 mm tread left for sale £120 new tyres have 8 mm

Reactions: S32B
For our older member “Kojak Dunlop’s”

Are you on 19s,because l have 2 P zero's RO1's of which have only covered 200 miles so still have at least 7 mm tread left for sale £120 new tyres have 8 mm

Yeah am on 19’s, I’ll pass on the RO1’s as I read your glowing review of them on another thread :) I also want the rim protection and style of the AO1’s to match rears.
Thanks for offer though.

Reactions: S32B and Jassyo06
Found these on National TyreCentre site Pirelli : 235/35 Y 19 : P Zero A0 XL (Audi, Extra Load fitment), I’ve tried checking with their online chat does anyone know if the AO is same as AO1 with extra rim protection?

Found these on National TyreCentre site Pirelli : 235/35 Y 19 : P Zero A0 XL (Audi, Extra Load fitment), I’ve tried checking with their online chat does anyone know if the AO is same as AO1 with extra rim protection?
It's got extra rim protection but it's got a different tread design and the sidewall design is slightly different l got 2 fitted tonight, it's got the same tread design as the RO tyres l had fitted will try and post photos of the difference in tyre designs tomorrow but to be honest only a Anorak like myself would tell the difference or any other anorak

Reactions: The Saints
to be honest only a Anorak like myself would tell the difference or any other anorak
Plenty of anoraks here.....myself included. :D
Will look forward to seeing your photos. :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
It's got extra rim protection but it's got a different tread design and the sidewall design is slightly different l got 2 fitted tonight, it's got the same tread design as the RO tyres l had fitted will try and post photos of the difference in tyre designs tomorrow but to be honest only a Anorak like myself would tell the difference or any other anorak

It’s the rim protection that I’m most concerned about, but having said that am still a little OCD that they need to match the rears. If you could get photos that would be cool.
Who would have thought it would be so difficult to find exact replacements. I’ve called so many places today and no one knows. Will probably just bite the bullet and get the AO’s and put the same on the rears when they need replacing.

Reactions: Jassyo06
lol nice try mate ;)

*Note to self, don't try selling something on here when you have previously moaned about what you are selling in another post :D

Reactions: Jassyo06, The Saints, josul and 1 other person
lol nice try mate ;)

*Note to self, don't try selling something on here when you have previously moaned about what you are selling in another post :D
My perfectionism is my downfall in this case ebay probably get more on there anyways just need to pick them up from the tyre fitters though

Reactions: S32B
OK had the new tyres fitted today and they are the AO1’s same as the originals which is a good result. Hopefully they last longer!