141786258.jpg

141786263.jpg

141786267.jpg

141786269.jpg

141786275.jpg

141786279.jpg

141786287.jpg

looks good!
How have you fixed your bucket seats in? have you welded in rails to mount the seats?

Hi Dave!
i want - 500hp, my tuner - 600+hp ))
in view of the fact that i have theer engines - we are going to have high boost )))

you can show video)

So many question ive got to ask you about this build. How have you elimanated all the pipes that go in to air intake pipe and the n75 valve what has happend to that. And all the pipe work on top of engine where has that all gone. Please bear with me im new to the audi tuning scene whanted a newer challenge :)

So many question ive got to ask you about this build. How have you elimanated all the pipes that go in to air intake pipe and the n75 valve what has happend to that. And all the pipe work on top of engine where has that all gone. Please bear with me im new to the audi tuning scene whanted a newer challenge :)

Engine management swap, does away with the S3 stuff so you can run it without a maff

What management would it be on pal. And take it when you say gets rid of the s3 stuff that means the n75 valve n all the breather pipes of the inake hose. God these s3 r complicated engines. Would lOve to strap my garret gt28 hybrid on bt obvious needs a custom manifold making.

So by using this AEM management system eliminates the maf sensor the n75 valve and the rest of the pipes attached to the air intake system ?

:( fink ill be giving that one a miss unless i can find sum one to do it :)

:( fink ill be giving that one a miss unless i can find sum one to do it :)

There are so many engine managements out there that you could use some are really good some are **** poor

I like Pectel, DTA, and Motec, DTA is the more affordable one that i used on my old car, the ECU alone was £900 and then a custom loom of £500 then mapping £500

There are so many engine managements out there that you could use some are really good some are **** poor

I like Pectel, DTA, and Motec, DTA is the more affordable one that i used on my old car, the ECU alone was £900 and then a custom loom of £500 then mapping £500
Which one are you using now been watching you post on your build and must say very nice work done there mate ill prob b getting in touch with you some time in the near future. And one more thing ive got garrett gt28 hybrid turbo of a mk1 focus rs. I no the standard manifold wont take it which im glad coz its cumin off just wondering if you new any where that would sell one/ make one or even a adaptor plate thank you