New TTRS wheels on the RS3 8V

RStree

Reaction score
Anybody able to do a photoshop of the new TTRS wheels on the RS3?
I think they might look good!

Should've gone to Specsavers ;)

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Should've gone to Specsavers ;)

ha ha lol agreed ...... don't like those alloys at all - the arm design looks like rotors gone wrong and the central bolt section looks like there is a centre cap missing :blink:

I'm sure there will be alternative alloys to pick which will be better though.

Reactions: RS3 S.
Foxtrot, your avatar's reaction perfectly matches mine!

different angle, theyre better than the RS3 rotors and you can see plenty of the brakes. They might suit the shape of the RS3.

Or I could be completley wrong....

Audi unveils 077

Reactions: Jassyo06
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus they are pi$$ poor ......... give me the current RS3 alloys anyday :sunglasses:
They might be a variant of the common audi 'rotor' but they are still miles better ......

Audi exclusive rs3 audi forum 4

Audi exclusive rs3 audi forum 3

Reactions: RS3 S., Bristle Hound and Scottyg
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus they are pi$$ poor ......... give me the current RS3 alloys anyday :sunglasses:
They might be a variant of the common audi 'rotor' but they are still miles better ......

View attachment 89201

View attachment 89205

The current wheels were and are the only thing I dont like about the car. 5 spoke rotors are super dated -They dont suit the car at all and very lazy design on Audis part -The black paint doesnt make them any better either.
The location of the wheel nut holes in the web between the spokes also looks like they forgot the wheel needed bolting on somehow...

The new TTRS wheels will look good in a flush fitment and 2-tone silver/grey

TBH I think the TTRS alloys don't look finished. Looks like they need a centre cap to me

Like @Snake Pliskin says why would you want to change the originals

But if we all liked the same thing it would be a boring world we live in

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Scottyg
This angle shows the flush face which in my opinion should look good ont he RS3

Audi ttrs beijing 344

Nope don't like those from any angle.
Just don't look like an 'audi design' at all.
Much prefer the standard 20" alloys ......

Audi TTS front three quarters

20141001 232438 resized

Reactions: Jassyo06
My rather lame attempt in paint...

A162807 large TTRS wheels

Reactions: AudiNutta
good photo shop mate ...... but those alloys are not looking good on any car lol :)

Reactions: RGBARGEE and Scottyg
I know they have been around a few years but I do reckon the Rotors look good. The TTRS look naff in comparison, cheap after market like Halfrauds sell for Vauxhall Corsas.

I like the Tit Rotors but at times wonder if I should have gone Black??

I know they have been around a few years but I do reckon the Rotors look good. The TTRS look naff in comparison, cheap after market like Halfrauds sell for Vauxhall Corsas.

I like the Tit Rotors but at times wonder if I should have gone Black??
I've ordered the titanium rotors on mine with the Nardo grey. I've been wondering the same...

@RGBARGEE

@D0C

The black alloys look ace ... REALLY good !

But as I have found, being black they are more labour intensive to look after / wash / dry / clean etc ... even show water marks if you don't dry them off quick enough, especially in hot sun. They are 'gloss' finish too whereas the titanium are Matt.

All that said, I love them as they look so good ... & are different as I've had plain silver & titanium alloys previously so something new.