New toys have arrived - TCU+ and Tuning Box

DarkyUK

Reaction score
Well my new toys have arrived today, not going to get the opportunity to do anything with them for a few days but they are here.

Thanks for a very efficient service @ABYSS, unfortunately the office got the address wrong on the postage label (16 instead of 15, must had had it right initially for the card payment to go through) but I saw the postman outside and he gave it me anyway :)

Will let you know how I get on :racer:

20181108 100657 resized
20181108 100830 resized

Well my new toys have arrived today, not going to get the opportunity to do anything with them for a few days but they are here.

Thanks for a very efficient service @ABYSS, unfortunately the office got the address wrong on the postage label (16 instead of 15, must had had it right initially for the card payment to go through) but I saw the postman outside and he gave it me anyway :)

Will let you know how I get on :racer:

View attachment 169466 View attachment 169467

You will love it!! I found setting 2+1 is best...….0-60 in 3.9 sec.

Reactions: DarkyUK
@IJB1959 Is that likely to make the missus want to kill me though? Do you have the APP controlled version?

@IJB1959 Is that likely to make the missus want to kill me though? Do you have the APP controlled version?
Ha Ha..probably. I've spent 6k on mine. DTUK box, DTUK app, 20" wheels, Milltek non res cat back exhaust, manual valve controller, and other stuff. My wife hates the thing and says she feels sick every time she's in it!

Reactions: Sandra and DarkyUK
Were about the same, although most of what I have spent has been on adding tech like the 360 cameras, side assist, direct TPMS etc

I think I will have to calm it down for the missus, although she does like a bit of a race off of the lights with the boy racer's :racer:

Reactions: Sandra
Were about the same, although most of what I have spent has been on adding tech like the 360 cameras, side assist, direct TPMS etc

I think I will have to calm it down for the missus, although she does like a bit of a race off of the lights with the boy racer's :racer:

It does get expensive and now I've had mine for 18 months it has calmed down a bit......until the next one that is. :hubbahubba:

Reactions: Sandra
Whats the update on this lol?

Come on spill the beans...

Not got them installed yet, managed to pick up a PedalBox + off of eBay too for a good price. Got the car booked in at an independent garage I have found to get the Side Assist Radar's calibrated as VCP broke the calibration on them, once that is sorted I will hopefully have a clean error free car to add these toys too

Reactions: cuke2u
My velcro cable ties arrived yesterday for this, I noticed on this video showing the cable routing on an S4 that they had used velcro to secure things in place but they only ship single use plastic ones with the unit so I grabbed some velcro ones off of Amazon :)