New toy in the garage

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
Some may laugh and think I'm mad but you got to love a mini...had one had to get rid of it as it fell apart on me so plucked up the courage and bought another one, arrived today 1275 gt engine RR shet saying......What for it 81bhp
vbpgimage.php

couple of more pics to come...........!:respekt:

Original mini's are awesome. A friend of mine had an old mini cooper with a 1.3 fast road engine with 110 bhp. It wasn't one of those new ones with the 1.3i modern engine. I have to say, i have never felt so unsafe in a car in my whole life. It was just stupidly rapid, and felt like it was skipping over the surface of the road....

This one has got adjustable spax on it and the guy has it on the hardest setting, went for a drive and thought my teeth were going to fall out..they are so much fun and cheap to run and tune..I have got a 1380 race engine for it after x-mas!!

luv it m8 they r so much fun to drive.

i bought a 1.3 cooper sport back in 2000, was blue with silver roof and stripes, silver and black leather, brand new out the showroom, i luv'd it :racer:

I Like it... Looks the Mutts... Like the colour too!!! Well done, Keep us posted. What Else can you tell us about it, like how it got that colour any mods etc?

dude, looking good, I say put an RS6 V8 in their, that should make it shift.....

natedog said:
dude, looking good, I say put an RS6 V8 in their, that should make it shift.....
Yup. You could easily sit on the roof; or maybe in a trailer?

Seriously though; looks like great fun - which of course they are... Just be careful in it though! I've heard lots of stories of my Dad scraping minis and the people that were in them off the road/furniture/other vehicles! - There are disadvantages in saving weight by not having a chassis!

I think it'd look really good with the roof re-sprayed...

Take it easy fella,

Rob.

I've spotted your RS6 around Barnet a few times, i'll definately know you're new motor when i see it. Looks like fun, how much?

Cheers guys
I was thinking of painting the roof black or whit, then matching up the wheel centres too?
Got some tidying up on her first, needs 2 - 3hrs of tidying up then she is good to go!! Guy I bought it off sold it cheap and I have reciepts of £4.5k
It is really cool. to drive and loads of fun you can just keep nailing it around the corners..The RS is fun and lovely but this makes you laugh and feel 17 again!!!

Once home and tidy I'll post some pic's, bring along next meet, AMD rr day I'll win the lleast BHP not unlest there is an A2 there!

That is what I thought, I wanted to see if I could change the colour using PC but I have not got photoshop or anything..Will paint Baltic black a metalic porsche colour, really nice black with loads of flek in it!!

It is ford orange with gold pearl at the moment and when then sun hit her it is great..will zymol her during the week and it will look even beter!

Looking forward to blasting her about next week..then in the garage to play with the ICE system for it.

Randomjim said:
Sorry very crude but you get the idea

cheers buddy, have you got it anybigger??
How did you do that?

cheers mate looks good, got too see how much mate will charge!
might need to invest in photo shop i think

marmite said:
cheers mate looks good, got too see how much mate will charge!
might need to invest in photo shop i think

My mate got me a copy like 6 months ago and i've used it about 4 times. So time consuming if you wanna do it right. But if i knew how to use it that could help :laugh: