New toy! All black S3!

leespears1

Reaction score
Hey guys

Well its been a good number of years, 7 to be exact, and now back in the Audi! This time it's an S3 in Sydney!

Its completely stock engine wise, no plans to change anything...yet. Haha!

Do we have many members on here who live in Sydney???

Good to reconnect with some of you from years back!

Enjoy the pics!

409704_10151130009661518_269652986_n.jpg

549510_10151130014791518_1678234884_n.jpg

Pics taken on the Canon PowerShot G1X!

Reactions: MartayMcFly, I oOEddOo I and laiek
Nice car, looks lovely.

Black mirrors, smoked repeaters and some Lamin-x on the headlights to complete the black look?!

Fully black isn't for me, but, I think you should definitely go full black with the rest of the parts with the mirrors and lamin the headlights and repeaters. Would be nice to see with some lovely one colour details on the inside for a really slick look. Maybe some red detailing to the interior and red break calipers to match the red on the break lights. Subtle but detailed finishes.

Car does look MINT though.

Welcome back:happy: Congrats on the new car looks lovely :wub:
Remap has to be on the cards. An S3 really comes to life after one!! Sure the S3 guys on here would agree.

how the car going brodster lad? any new mods since i last caught you online?

Thanks for the feedback comments fellas. Ref the all black, the thought of blacking the hallmark Audi alloy wing mirrors kills me. It would be a sin surely not...? How legal is this laminx stuff. Will it cover the rear lights too. Pretty keen on covering the red. I reckon remap will happen next year, we will see. I was very very close (deposit down) to picking up a HSV before the Audi but had to change my mind. Test drove it two long drives. Power delivery is awesome . . . 425bhp :) fuel on it though is terrible. Especially with a heavy right foot. Back to the S3, is it the general consensus that Miltek exhaust and Forge CAI is the way to for a bit of induction and exhaust noise?

I took my silver mirrors off straight away and replaced them with body colour (sprint blue) ones - I've got personal issues with the silver ones being a bit too "look at me, look at me, I'm really fast..."

No idea on legalities of lamin-x, I used their lightest tint and it looks pretty dark but hasn't noticeably affected what I can see at night! I bought the pre-cut ones so only did fronts and fogs. I think you can buy big strips and cut it yourself so could do rears too?

Miltek still seems to be the most common S3 exhaust (it's what I went for) but I'm not knowledgeable to say if it's the 'best' of not. Similarly I run an ITG Maxogen intake rather than the Forge Twintake - again, can't tell you which is best!

Oh, and get it remapped - best money you'll ever spend!

Looks properly menacing. Love it. Health to enjoy her

I was very very close (deposit down) to picking up a HSV before the Audi but had to change my mind. Test drove it two long drives. Power delivery is awesome . . . 425bhp :) fuel on it though is awful.

Back to the S3, is it the general consensus that Miltek exhaust and Forge CAI is the way to for a bit of induction and exhaust noise?

Milltek and a decent CAI will certainly add a bit of noise but not be antisocial.

The system on mine now is not quite the right side of that!

The beauty of the Audi is that you can get loads of power but also keep the (relatively speaking) economy.
Mine will still reach nearly 30mpg.