New Top Gear Series

Finally, 6-8 weeks a series is far too short imo

Top man - was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Although I hope this series is an improvement over the last; that wasn't a vintage one that I'd look up on Dave any time soon.

Top man - was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Although I hope this series is an improvement over the last; that wasn't a vintage one that I'd look up on Dave any time soon.

RS6 review was a bit 'conclusionless' - but I rather liked the piece they did on the Gumpert Apollo, and you can't honestly have forgotten their arrival in the Britain vs Germany thing they did? That was great! *laughs all the way outside to his German car*

Regards,

Rob.

wooo hooo!! somthing else to get stressed at the traffic jams makin me late for!!

Now I've just got to remember to program the sky+ box after next Sunday...

Cheers,

Thank god!!! I agree hope its longer than last series, and more in it! I found last one a bit tame for them. Mind you I,m off to MPH show with VIP tickets. Thats gonna be as good as last years, they are even better good live.

I thought it was well funny, you have to admit, those guys are just a plain ol' bunch of idiots!!!

Which is probably why it appeals to me so much...lol

Buggar. Missed it last night so I went to go and watch it on the I Player and it's not on there!

Repeated Wednesday at 7pm. BBC2

Or wait a few weeks then every day on BBC3

Or a few months and then every day on Dave.

Lol, its ok its on the I player now. Quite a good one I thought but I am bias as im a Class 1 Driver.

Same here, us lorryists would have spotted that when Hammond kept dropping his trailer it was totally set up, as he never snapped any of his suzis lines.

Thats exactly what I was going to say ;)

It wasnt about cars, its just entertainment, had me in stiches though. Gotta love Jezza's GT2 report......"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!!!! Love fat Stig!

Funny thing on the BBC news website, reportedly 188 people have complained about Jezza's comment that lorryists murder prossies!! Still a little behind Woss & Brand's record of 30k+ complaints so doubt he'll be suspended!!

Anyone know of a place where you can post an anti-complaint to offset the 188 numpties out of the 7 million people, who watched the show?

I thought it was one of their best shows personally... laughed my **** off watching it :)

Did anyone read the news about the whole Morse Code thing when Stig went round in the Lambo? Apparently the first bit was "Strictly come dancing is crap" and the second bit was "I love cheese" :lmfao: