New to the site.. What wheels are these?????

Jimmy Parko

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I'm new to the site and have just recently purchaced a Black S3 2001 model of my brother. He has owned the car for about 6 years and its been well looked after and is fully loaded so i'm rather happy with my purchace.

I'm thinking of upgrading the wheels on the audi and was wondering if anyone knows what wheels these are i know there BBS i'm just wondering if they came off a Vw Golf or something

437751506_953d356ac4.jpg

Cheers all Jimmy

They're from the golf anniversary (Mk4) if memory serves

They're BBS RC wheels from the MKIV Golf Anni and they are the nicest wheels Ive ever seen.

I would fight a grizzly bear with a toothpick to get a set!

Cheers Guys

I Thought they were off the off the anniversary but i wasn't sure if the anniversary had 16" or 17" wheels so i'm guessing there 17". I'll have to get myself a set of them.. They should of come as Standard on the s3 they look rather Smart. I think there gonna cost me a few £££ then as there pretty Rare..

They are 18" Jimmy, and you're right they are rare.

Too late for me, already bought other wheels now. ****** typical.

Th TT ones were different, pretty sure they had studs around them.

The ones in the Pic are the 25th anniversary BBS RC's as fitted to the Mk4 Golf, they are 18s and BOOOTIFUL!!!!

My sis in law has an anni and is looking to get her set refurbed, im going to see if she wants to swap for my Avus's, i doubt she will, but its worth a try hey ;)

Mine are RS's. As stated those are RC's. IMO the RS's are much nicer but also much rarer. RC's were on golf 25th anniversary and RS's were an optional extra for the mk1 TT.

SDC10055.jpg

Cheers Lads these really are a nice set of wheels.. i'm gonna see if i can get a set of Anniversary ones for the right price but failing that i'll settle for the TT's. Will they go straight on the car or will i have to get it lowered or make any adjustments to suit??

anniversary rc's are 7.5x18 which can look a bit skinny to be honest, you can find 5x100 8x18 bbs rc's which are more desirable but often command that little bit more. They are a great wheel for the s3 as they are known to be very light and strong, plus they look great!

anniversary rc's are 7.5x18 which can look a bit skinny to be honest, you can find 5x100 8x18 bbs rc's which are more desirable but often command that little bit more. They are a great wheel for the s3 as they are known to be very light and strong, plus they look great!

Interesting...