1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the Forum

RS_Dan Aug 28, 2018

1. RS_Dan

RS_Dan Member Team Sepang Audi RSQ3

Hi all

New to the forum, owned quite a few VAG's in the past (mainly TT's and Golfs) but I've had an RSQ3 for the past 6 moths and loving it.

Great to see a forum for all Audi's as an S1 or TTS might be next on my list.

Dan

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Dan, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics if your car? We do try to cover everything audi on here. Enjoy the forum:)

4. RS_Dan

RS_Dan Member Team Sepang Audi RSQ3

5. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

:sign welcome: Dan.

Love the RSQ3, and I’m sure you are to. The S1 is a great fun car to drive, but can be a bit tiresome as a daily. I think the RSQ3 would be the car to keep out of the other two you mention.

6. Bruce Howell

Bruce Howell New Member

hi guys im a newbie. im saving up for an s5 this summer

7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Bruce welcome to audi-sport.net. Good luck with finding your new car, enjoy the forum :)