1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the Forum

RS_Dan Aug 28, 2018

1. RS_Dan

RS_Dan Guest

Hi all

New to the forum, owned quite a few VAG's in the past (mainly TT's and Golfs) but I've had an RSQ3 for the past 6 moths and loving it.

Great to see a forum for all Audi's as an S1 or TTS might be next on my list.

Dan

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Dan, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics if your car? We do try to cover everything audi on here. Enjoy the forum:)

4. RS_Dan

RS_Dan Guest

5. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Team Daytona

:sign welcome: Dan.

Love the RSQ3, and I’m sure you are to. The S1 is a great fun car to drive, but can be a bit tiresome as a daily. I think the RSQ3 would be the car to keep out of the other two you mention.

6. Bruce Howell

Bruce Howell New Member

hi guys im a newbie. im saving up for an s5 this summer

7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Bruce welcome to audi-sport.net. Good luck with finding your new car, enjoy the forum :)