New to the Forum

Also its the fastest :arco:

Yes Black is the fastest :cool:

See... I told you lol

Black is my personal favourite... I fancied a change this time...I like Ming Blue as its still dark! and I love the light grey leather combo!

I like the red just as much tbh but the missus once had one of them reading thingi - majigs, and she told her never to drive a red car ! So Black it was ha. Think you went with best colour opt for Ming blue.

See... I told you lol

I like the red just as much tbh but the missus once had one of them reading thingi - majigs, and she told her never to drive a red car ! So Black it was ha. Think you went with best colour opt for Ming blue.

:thumbsup::

Welcome to the site, car looks good, location for the pics aint the best hey ;)

Enjoy your stay....

Welcome along, everyone knows silver is the fastest colour boys ;)

Nice grave yard pics! Yeah Ming blue is best, good choice! Many optional extras?

:thumbsup: No it hasn't really, someone also decided to take out the original cd player and changer! Its obviously had the mirrors stolen at some point, so I am going to have to add these in time!!

Mirrors are an upgrade option. You'll see quite a few without. I think they define the s3 and should of been std.
Nice to a another local btw

Shameless i know but Iv got a multichanger from mine for sale, sold it on eBay with the rest of the Bose system, but they didn't pay for the changer.

Mirrors are an upgrade option. You'll see quite a few without. I think they define the s3 and should of been std.
Nice to a another local btw

Yes they should of definitely been made standard!

Shameless i know but Iv got a multichanger from mine for sale, sold it on eBay with the rest of the Bose system, but they didn't pay for the changer.

I need to find a concert 1st..then I can get the multichanger..

The Seller of the mirrors looks like a thieving Tw*t look at his feedback... he likes mirrors:mad:
or by the way Silver is the fastest colour .....and welcome....:)

Thank you!

I know he is selling some more now!! He has agreed to give me a full refund now at least! I should of known they were too good to be true!!

Welcome, your a new person like me. Shame about the mirrors. Good luck sorting some new ones out. Nice car too.

welcome to the forum silver may be the quickest but yellow looks the best lol any luck with the mirros or the headunit?

welcome to the forum silver may be the quickest but yellow looks the best lol any luck with the mirros or the headunit?

Thanks, No luck yet with mirrors or a headunit, I have got to ring a guy today who might be able to get me a headunit and fit it so fingers crossed!!

what headunit you getting? fitting is easy im sure you could do that just a couple of plug and play wires.

I want the original concert 2 that was in...but its been a struggle finding which part number it was as mine has nothing in at the moment!!

Thanks so I would need Audi part # 8P0 035 186 (European spec A3)

I have seen this part number but then with letters on the end I.e. G or J