1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the forum, good day to all

interbear Aug 23, 2018

1. interbear

interbear New Member

Hi from sunny South Wales - just joined the forum as I always find these groups really, really useful for picking up advice and tips on specific cars.

I'm about to rejoin the Audi ownership club. Have had Audi's before but for the last few years have been in a LR Discovery Sport. I enjoyed the versatility of that car and I seemed to be lucky in avoiding much of the usual (it seems) Land Rover unreliability. But it's time to move on as my needs have changed.

So, tomorrow I'm picking up a 7 month old A4 Avant Black Edition 2.0 TDi Quattro. Looking forward to it, I was highly impressed with the drive, the interior quality and the tech features when I test drove it. I also look forward to learning more about it on these forums via other users.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Look forward to seeing pics of your car. Enjoy the forum. :)