New to Forum, New to Audi - A4 B6

Grizz91

Reaction score
Good Day Everyone,

Newbie from Cornwall here. Go by the name of Josh or Grizz.
So I've just bought my first Audi, it's in fact my first VAG car too. Had a Beemer 330d and some French shitters previously, but am very chuffed with this purchase.

I've been reading quite a bit on here and other VAG forums to try and find out a bit more about my car.
It's a 2004 Audi A4 tdi 130, AVF model so 6 speed box in Audi brilliant red. It's got full leather interior, arm rest (love having an arm rest in my cars), UK legal pressed plates and 133k on the clock.

I paid a bit less than £1k for the car, so as expected it's not perfect. The front bumper has a long crack above the number plate and some missing paint, the drivers wing has some rust and there's some lacquer peel and little rust bubbling in a couple of places, but it's not a lot. Mostly not even noticeable.

Don't have huge plans for this at the moment, as a new little member to the family arrived 8 weeks ago so this was mainly bought as a family car.
I might look at getting a new bumper, wings and the rust and lacquer peel sorted at a local garage. And maybe an eco map for a little more power without putting much more strain on anything.

Thanks for having a read,
Let me know what you think, or any cheap mods you'd recommend.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi josh, welcome to audi-sport.net. Congrats on new additions to the family. Plenty ideas for mods in the A4 section. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Grizz91
Hi josh, welcome to audi-sport.net. Congrats on new additions to the family. Plenty ideas for mods in the A4 section. Enjoy the forum :)

Thank you very much.
Ideal I'll have a look for some idea in that section as well.
Cheers

Hi and:welcome!:josh car looks ok for 1k just needs some TLC , Or just run as is and sell on in a few years , you may be able to find a front bumper same colour from a breakers , the interior led mod is a good starting point as its getting dark quicker at night

Reactions: Grizz91 and Sandra
Hi and:welcome!:josh car looks ok for 1k just needs some TLC , Or just run as is and sell on in a few years , you may be able to find a front bumper same colour from a breakers , the interior led mod is a good starting point as its getting dark quicker at night

Hi Gas Monkey,
Thank you. Yeah it does, can't afford much at the mo with the little one here haha.

I got some touch up paint today and did the front bumper, it's not brilliant but it looks miles better than it did.

Interior led mods sound like a good idea, thought about led number plate lights too. Think I'll look into both of those.

Cheers

Hi Gas Monkey,
Thank you. Yeah it does, can't afford much at the mo with the little one here haha.

I got some touch up paint today and did the front bumper, it's not brilliant but it looks miles better than it did.
View attachment 103306

Interior led mods sound like a good idea, thought about led number plate lights too. Think I'll look into both of those.

Cheers
For led light/bulbs send a message to our site sponsor @t8ups he is our lighting genius. Fast, friendly service and a top guy as well. Link to his website
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/member-enquires.273/

Reactions: Grizz91
Thank you both very much.
I'll get in touch with him soon
Cheers again