1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to forum - draft thread location

Sea_Bass Jul 24, 2018

1. Sea_Bass

Sea_Bass New Member

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and this is my 1st post!

I tried to post a new thread earlier and it wouldn't allow me to - not sure why.

I saved it as a draft and now can't find it again. Do you know where it has saved to?

Thanks,
    Chris

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net where did you post this thread (section) what car do you have?

4. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon TDi Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

5. Sea_Bass

Sea_Bass New Member

Hi Sandara, thanks for the reply.

I was trying to post in the S3 8V forum, subject was 'Springs, ARBs, Geometry'. The error message seemed to imply that it thought that I was posting a spam message or something worded that I shouldn't be so I clicked on the save draft button and now I can't find when it is saved - I blame my user error...

6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer