New to detailing

Untamed

Reaction score
Hiya. New to having a machine polisher and was wondering if people could give me a quick guide to what product to use . I have the dodo juice big daddy machine. Ive never used dodo juice products and only ever just washed and waxed my car. I can here you all gasping lol so any advice or products to use would be great. Main stuff I use to clean is Maguires if that helps in anyway. I'm mainly after what Polish and pads to use on my machine and sam with wax and pads. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7174.JPG
    IMG_7174.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 112
Now what you do is go down the local breakers, pick up an old door or bonnet, take it home and practice on it. Be wary about taking too much material off and going through the clear coat or burning through the paint coats. Lots of video on U tube.

I would have thought the machine you've bough might be a bit heavy duty for an amateur.

Like I've mentioned elsewhere polishing removes material, be careful...........if you intend to use it regularly get a paint thickness gauge. Then find out how thick each layer is. Clear coat is half the thickness of a thin sheet of copy paper.