New to Audi's need some advice

Tavman

Reaction score
Got myself an audi a3 quattro KO3S with a long arm cold induction kit and dump valve

Looking to mod it to the 250 mark

Heres what I have already:
Jetta Intercooler Kit
Silicone turbo intake pipe

Looking to get a downpipe, exhaust, manifold and adjustable actuator. Would rather get the manifold downpipe and exhaust in one kit if that possible or exhaust with downpipe? don't really want to buy them all separately incase of fittment issues

Does KO3 manifolds fit KO3S?

If anyone has any links to anything worth getting would be much appreciated.

Also if there is anything else worth looking at link me up lol

waiting to get everything I want and need then will fit all at once and then remaping

Last edited:
230hp is a realistic max for a K03s in good condition.... it has been know for K03 to tip 250hp but... and its a big but!... it took a fair amount of fettling to get it there (including running copious amounts of WMI) and the engine in question recently threw a rod... there are easier and safer ways to get to 250+ hp... K03 hybrid for example (such as the ones Beachbuggy makes) will get you into the K04 power range (260-280hp depending)

Relentless do a 3" downpipe for the A3 quattro as the normal FWD ones don't fit... adjustable actuators are generally rubbish and cause more harm than good... just get one properly rated for the turbo...

Don't know what you mean by KOS... the std K03 manifold flows pretty well and Bill @ Badger 5 (sponsor on this site) ports these to increase flow

<tuffty/>