1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Audi

Dave-v-v Sep 25, 2018

1. Dave-v-v

Dave-v-v New Member

Hi all I am new to AUDI been a FORD man love my A3 2.0 turbo so far so good also she is not a oil drinker so all good :) I will just do more regular service on her to keep her happy.

any other things to keep a eye on?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Welcome to audi-sport.net. What year is your A3? Any pics? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

4. Dave-v-v

Dave-v-v New Member

Hi It's a 2009 S-Line in Black all the good bits on it in the first 2 months I did 2k and I loved every minute of it so smooth the auto gear box is incredible you can't tell it's changing and I bet this car was even more lovely form NEW.

Photos soon :) list of to do Exhaust and get the stereo to do the talking bit.

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Lots of info in the A3 8p FAQs thread. Some interesting reading Dave. Sounds like you got yourself a good car. Look forward to your progress and pics.