New to AS and have a B6 Supercharged RS4 build..

Iconic78

Reaction score
Hi guys,

wasnt sure where to post my build thread so i posted it in the RS4 section. Having been on AZ for a number of years and originally being british but living in Dubai it made sense to see what going on back in the UK/Europe Audi scene.

Anyways, As we all know Audi never produced a B6 RS4 so i decided that i would go ahead and do just that albeit in a boosted way.

This is a Go big or Go home project so have gone to town with everything including the OEM options list.

Lets see how this works out..

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/b6-rs4-supercharged-build-thread-yes-b6-rs4.298090/

Thanks

James

That's an epic amount of work there, looking forward to seeing it completed ....

That's an epic amount of work there, looking forward to seeing it completed ....
Thanks although the hardest part of grafting the B6 panels onto the RS4 is complete. Now its just a case of paint and reassembly. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Most of the hard work has been done now, today the body will be primed for paint along with all the doors, bumpers etc
Engine work is virtually complete so just getting ready to go back in once the body has been painted.