New Style South Wales Meet

Can't see there being any more Fransta.. RIP ASN South Wales Region..

tombstone-clipart.gif

I'm cool with that but don't think it will be a long list .. Me you and at a push 4 others

Grant, it reads a bit like you are bored with the same old people to me and same old conversations, i am sure that's not what you meant though.

I know what you mean by it though, however, it's the regulars that make the meets worthwhile in my experience. The newbies tend then to come to meet the regulars and learn stuff etc.

I can spam the next one around a bit if you feel like attending one again at any point soon.

Shame it's not taken off

well well well some things have come to the light is see.

i dont think im going to bother with meets anymore as its the same old mukkas doin it. me and col have been there since day 1 nearly 3 years ago outside a service station in the rain so done my gair bit of shows and meets so now its time to call it a day from me i think as noone is interested in meets etc and why should i and others who try to arrange meets waste our time and money turning up to different venues to meet friends that i could just turn up to a house and have the same conversation with the same people. its been good and i have made lots of friends through meets but im hanging up my gloves as they say lol

plus my S4 will be up for sale soon as im moving away to new zealand for a couple years.

thats the thing though mark its the same old same old, i dont think of them as meets now as the 4/5 thats always there we just text each other as we always know that it willbe us lot, no point trying call in on more people cause they just dont give a poop and have better things to do thats all. i wont be on here for meets anymore ill just meet up with my friends(you know who you are) and have a meal with them.

i hope you guys do get more meets and more than 5 people but im done now and in fact i hate everyone and everything and myself and life so im just going to shoo................................................................................................................................................

PEACE!!!!!

We All Have Tried In Our Own Way To Get Some More Members To Join The The South Wales Region Meet's But All Has Failed..

xpdeadend.jpg

Lol Grant and Col, it's so true. So many welshies but no interest, how sad.

shame too weathers looking spot on for 2moro but folks would rather go meet miles away than show support for their local crew

ahh well never mind ill clean my car n prob go get some solo pics in the sun

Scott thad be great but tha jus proves the point
ur willing to pop along fom miles down south but folks cant be bothered wen its on their doorstep

We ar going to Cardiff to take pics at the Team scorpio meet, we were booked ages ago.

shame too weathers looking spot on for 2moro but folks would rather go meet miles away than show support for their local crew

ahh well never mind ill clean my car n prob go get some solo pics in the sun

Scott thad be great but tha jus proves the point
ur willing to pop along fom miles down south but folks cant be bothered wen its on their doorstep

Sorry guys/girls i would have gone to this one but,i was in badger5 on sat having my front end lowered(thanks Mark),so the wife would have had a strop if i had gone to the sun meet as well ,especially after combe the other weekend as well.I will come to next meet as long as its not too far away,i understand how you guys feel having been involved with club gti meets in cardiff for years,also a mixed vag meet that used to be in the ffynon wen in thornhill cardiff,with briskoda,audi-sport,seat cupra net attending and then later so wal guys carried the meet on.Is it worth inviting the above forums though the winter to boost no's?plus ukmkiv's etc?I will try to make a serious effort to support the meets in the future,thanks Andy

ahh well, I would have come to this If Id known about it, but dont get time to come on here every day to see if there is a meet planned, I think you have to give people more notice, have firm dates & locations sorted and actually INVITE people.. just my 2pence worth..

ahh well, I would have come to this If Id known about it, but dont get time to come on here every day to see if there is a meet planned, I think you have to give people more notice, have firm dates & locations sorted and actually INVITE people.. just my 2pence worth..

It was cancelled so if you did turn up you'd have been on your own lol

I agree that more notice should be given so peeps can arrange time off work, get permission from their other halves etc etc but that's just me

Agreed it was short notice but got to defend inviting people that’s the whole idea behind the thread without having every South Wales members contact details its not possible to invite people personally hence the thread. :tumble:

So with this in mind I am happy to start a South Wales contact list if you want to send me a contact number or email that I can reach u easily on when the next meet comes up I will personally inform you can’t be any fairer than that.

Also a lot of us use Facebook to keep in touch and does help to get to know people before meeting them.

There are a few options there for you to take advantage of so fingers crossed your 2 pence worth won’t be needed in a negative way in future :arco::friends:

Is it not possible to send a private msg to members with "Wales" as their location for example ? I previously was a member of some BMW forums and we used to arrange meet ups this way.. just trying to be helpful..not negative in any way..

what about ppl that dont use the **** FB

Is it not possible to send a private msg to members with "Wales" as their location for example ? I previously was a member of some BMW forums and we used to arrange meet ups this way.. just trying to be helpful..not negative in any way..

yeah thas another option but not everyone lists their location think we need a regional organiser

what about ppl that dont use the **** FB

thas why i said contact number or email aswell mate like i said im willing keep the list and contact members then personally either thro pm txt email or via FB for them who use it

like i said im willing to keep a list of everyone interested in Wales meet and when one comes round ill do the runing round to let people know n get numbers

i know its late lads but me and a few lads from SRS are having a meet and drive through cardiff and brecon, stoping off having a bite to eat and a tea/coffee, a photo op and then through the B roads through brecon, past dan yr ogof caves, over glyn neath and then off to either swansea or back to cardiff and people dropping out with where abouts they live.

if anyone interested we are meeting up in cardiff gate services saturday 11am, drive up to merthyr to meet me and my old man in the S4 and S2 then off we go. i know its late notice but there it is take it or leave you lazy sodding **** burgling facebook loving sheep coat machining goat rangling diesel driving no revving monkey **** licking fake tan and baby oil playing with yourself in a dark room motherfookers LMAO for those that know me that was just a normal thread reply, for those who dont know me that was not a diss in any form to anyone on here so dont get the hump you little darlings x x

if anyone is interested and wants to know more then PM or something.

cheers lads
Grant

Can't make this. Audi off road until March/April and the Golf will have my Undevided Attention this weekend.

had an awesome day with SRS and some serious metal on the roads especially darrens monster 600hp RS4 which sounds foo-king amazing. considering this was the first ever south wales SRS meet we had 5 cars there for the blast up the A470 through brecon and A465 thats just as much as audi sport get after all the years of us posting up.
AudiSRS.com :: Log in

Last edited:
why does it say log in? is it because to see the events and gatherings forum you need to be a member? i cant tell because when i click on it it goes in for me but might not for others

DSCF1071.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

my old mans S2
DSCF1075.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1072.jpg

lots of close calls with little bits of traffic pullin out to overtake other slower vehicles, with the closing speeds we were sometimes doing we certainly gave the brakes a good seeing too. awesome day and i recommend others do it with us next time we have the meet/drive again

hey guys am thinking of having bi-monthly south wales meets at various locations around south wales , the mojority vote wins sort of thing lol any thoughts on this ??

sounds good fella ... my b5 is on its last legs but im not far off getting my b6 up and running so would love to get it out and about ive been stuck in for far to long now any ideas when as i need a bit more time to get the cash to get her done