SQ5 New SQ5 owner

Kam05

Hi!

New SQ5 owner here! It’s a 2018 3.0 TFSI. Had a BMW 440i grancoupe before this:

9283ad0daab23974b3d31f245ec54aed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kam05

Very nice. Great colour and wheels. You didn’t fancy staying with BMW and the X3 M40i?

I took a M40i for an extended test drive and whilst it has a very good engine (the same as the one I had in my 440i) I found the SQ5 a better drive, newer tech and to top it off I got a better deal from Audi than BMW

cosmicblue

Look fabulous, enjoy!

Welcome to the forum.....great colour...same as mine, except mine is a lowly Q5 Sline model!!

isleaiw

I took a M40i for an extended test drive and whilst it has a very good engine (the same as the one I had in my 440i) I found the SQ5 a better drive, newer tech and to top it off I got a better deal from Audi than BMW

Thanks. I've just traded my SQ5 for a BMW - my new one certainly has more tech than the Audi (Adaptive Cruise, Lane Keeping Assist, 360 degree cameras, comfort opening etc) and whilst I still think Audi make the best dash I can live with the BMW one (thankfully it doesnt have the counter rotating tacho of the latest digi dash they offer!). Not fair to compare drive as this one is a proper 4 door saloon and has a bit more power....

NevMan

Well known member
+1 on above, but I came from 2018 Q5 2.0 TFSI, but only S-Line, so WAY more tech in my M40i, oh and power, and driving fun.
Q5/SQ5 great cars, very well put together, but for me weren't as good a drive.

great to all be different isn't it :icon thumright: