New springs!!

Jamie1087

Reaction score
Had a good week with the b7, stage 1 remap done, did and cruise installed. Now I've noticed the rear spring is broken!!! So I'm looking to change all 4 springs with ribs has pro-kit lowering springs, anyone used these??

Had a good week with the b7, stage 1 remap done, did and cruise installed. Now I've noticed the rear spring is broken!!! So I'm looking to change all 4 springs with ribs has pro-kit lowering springs, anyone used these??
Supposed to be eibach

nope, I have bilstein B8 dampers with H&R 45mm springs, in a word " superb" ......if you are going to change the springs , go the whole hog and get some decent dampers to go with them....byfar the best plan.

Reactions: Jamie1087
anyone running or know anyone running the
Bilstein B12 - Pro-Kit Suspension Kit on their avant??

nope I went B8 as they were a good compromise with H&R springs for use on our rubbish roads , very pleased thus far with them aswell, I think the B12 is a bit more sporty and ride quality is a lot firmer for road use.

nope, I have bilstein B8 dampers with H&R 45mm springs, in a word " superb" ......if you are going to change the springs , go the whole hog and get some decent dampers to go with them....byfar the best plan.
Are you using springs or coil overs?? I Really don't know the difference

fixed length springs with dampers so ride height will be set by the spring rate and spring lenght, no other means of adjustment to ride height .
Coilovers have there own specific springs and use an adjustable collar for the adjustment of ride height, great if you want to fine tune your ride height, i'm happy with the 45mm drop all round with H&R springs and B8 dampers, all personal choice.

Reactions: CountryGent