New Site Sponsor (in2detailing)

Thought next day delivery was delivered to you the next day? ?????

Reactions: NevMan

Picture1

Picture2

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra
Ah man....... I didn't see that either . A post on here would have been useful . Tomorrow detail plans down the toilet

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
We are currently doing some upgrades on the site and this is something that will be addressed so the points will never expire. Hopefully within a week this should be resolved.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan and Sandra
Cheeky one @in2detailing
Are you still running the the Bouncers D&D Si edition with the 2 free MF's ?
TIA

Normally, apart from the 1 week a year (last week) we take off a year this is the case.

Never noticed this mate whilst l ordered via my phone but still I'll just be getting my money back, they shouldn't be taken orders though? ?
Will get my stuff tomorrow from elsewhere so refund please in2detailing

If you send an email I'll have your order cancelled and refunded. The banner definitely shows on the mobile site, I know a few people missed it, something I will look into for the future.

With regards to taking orders, we have had over 100 orders on the site alone, apart from 3 or 4, everyone seems to have seen the holiday banner and have no issues with us posting these this coming Monday when I return. Most small business operate the same way and take orders even when on Holiday, informing customers they will be shipped on thier return.

Ah man....... I didn't see that either . A post on here would have been useful . Tomorrow detail plans down the toilet

Noted, we should have put a post on here.

Cheeky one @in2detailing
Are you still running the the Bouncers D&D Si edition with the 2 free MF's ?
TIA

Hopefully this stock arrived whilst we were away and I will release more on the offer deal

Imran

Reactions: Jimbob76, Scotty75, NevMan and 1 other person
Normally, apart from the 1 week a year (last week) we take off a year this is the case.

If you send an email I'll have your order cancelled and refunded. The banner definitely shows on the mobile site, I know a few people missed it, something I will look into for the future.

With regards to taking orders, we have had over 100 orders on the site alone, apart from 3 or 4, everyone seems to have seen the holiday banner and have no issues with us posting these this coming Monday when I return. Most small business operate the same way and take orders even when on Holiday, informing customers they will be shipped on thier return.

Noted, we should have put a post on here.

Hopefully this stock arrived whilst we were away and I will release more on the offer deal

Imran
Hi lmran I'll just stick with the order mate just that I paid for next day delivery for the products to arrive for weekend which is irrelevant now

Hi lmran I'll just stick with the order mate just that I paid for next day delivery for the products to arrive for weekend which is irrelevant now

We are happy to refund anyone who has paid for next day delivery and were expecting it last week, that is not a problem at all.

Drop me an email to sales@saverschoiceuk.com and I'll get this sorted for you.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, V6_Man, Jimbob76 and 1 other person
ASNET not working for me on mobile. Coming up ASNET invalid

@in2detailing

Hi Imran. Just wondering what's happening with the rewards system mate . I must have spent best part of £150 in the ast month but I'm not seeing any points on my account. Any ideas what's happening ?

Reactions: Jassyo06
@in2detailing

Hi Imran. Just wondering what's happening with the rewards system mate . I must have spent best part of £150 in the ast month but I'm not seeing any points on my account. Any ideas what's happening ?

Drop me a PM and I'll look into this

New website upgrades are giving some backend issues so working on fixing them.

Orders etc are being processed as normal so no issues there

ASNET should be working now

I will leave it unrestricted for this week till Friday, normally kits, machines etc are excluded.
As a thank you to AS members, you get 10% off absolutely everything on the site

Imran

Reactions: RossN14, josul, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Drop me a PM and I'll look into this

New website upgrades are giving some backend issues so working on fixing them.

Orders etc are being processed as normal so no issues there

ASNET should be working now

I will leave it unrestricted for this week till Friday, normally kits, machines etc are excluded.
As a thank you to AS members, you get 10% off absolutely everything on the site

Imran
10% off ....... Nice one Imran

Let’s get ordering

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Scotty75
Morning Imran .
Just wondering if you're able to get hold of Sonax Clay Discs ? They seem pretty hard to find without ordering from overseas .

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra
Morning Imran .
Just wondering if you're able to get hold of Sonax Clay Discs ? They seem pretty hard to find without ordering from overseas .

Hi,

Not something I have seen before but I will find out from the UK disti if it is something they stock or are thinking of stocking.

Imran

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Scotty75 and Sandra
Hi,

Not something I have seen before but I will find out from the UK disti if it is something they stock or are thinking of stocking.

Imran
Thanks Imran.
It's featured in this Sonax video . The video is really about Cut Max but they also show the. Clay Disc in the video .

Hi Imran, are you closing down for Christmas? What is the last day for ordering?

Thanks

Just Christmas and New day off.
Will be working the rest and posting ourt parcels.
No rest for the wicked!

Imran

Reactions: AUDI_ADDICT, Sandra, Scotty75 and 2 others
We use various couriers.
Royal Mail, DPD, UPS and Parcelforce.
If you prefer a specific one, you can add it to the order notes and we will do our best to accommodate.

Imran
SORRY to bring up the old topic does the discount code still work looking at placing an order but tried ASNET but not having any joy ???

SORRY to bring up the old topic does the discount code still work looking at placing an order but tried ASNET but not having any joy ???
Yes it does

I tried in Sandra and it didn’t work but I will try again with it
If it doesn’t work, give Imran a phone and quote the code.

Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound and V6_Man
Give him a call.

Reactions: Kayobong
I've used in2 a fair few times, competitive prices and very quick shipping, nice one Imran, and your site is particularly good by the way.
I fancy 4.5L of Gyeon Wet Coat....
Gissa voucher! :yahoo::yahoo:

Today saw BH medium clay bar on the 56 plate Quartz Grey A4 TDI 170 S Line B7. Only had it about 5 weeks, Man it's made a massive difference to the pop / feel of the paint - it's gotta be worth at least 1 MPG lol. I could feel so much paint contamination....now all gone. You know that sound that changes when you're lapping valve seats!! hahahah :wink new:

Topped it just with Infinity Wax QDX Graphene. I also like CarPro Elixir for a quick spritz, but I do find the QDX somewhat slicker, and is perhaps a week or two longer in the longevity department.
Once machined, it will get Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance for the win.
Very (very) minor swirls from the one previous owner, but nothing the Rupes LHR III with red Ninja pad and some Scholl Concepts won't get out.

And the best thing today....I dropped the clay bar onto the gravel drive straight after I finished the last bit of the last panel - rear bumper....good timing!