New Site Sponsor (in2detailing)

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Thought next day delivery was delivered to you the next day? ?????

Jimbob76

Roof Rails Enthusiast

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

Scotty75

Silver Supporter
Ah man....... I didn't see that either . A post on here would have been useful . Tomorrow detail plans down the toilet

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

in2detailing

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Normally, apart from the 1 week a year (last week) we take off a year this is the case.

Never noticed this mate whilst l ordered via my phone but still I'll just be getting my money back, they shouldn't be taken orders though? ?
Will get my stuff tomorrow from elsewhere so refund please in2detailing

If you send an email I'll have your order cancelled and refunded. The banner definitely shows on the mobile site, I know a few people missed it, something I will look into for the future.

With regards to taking orders, we have had over 100 orders on the site alone, apart from 3 or 4, everyone seems to have seen the holiday banner and have no issues with us posting these this coming Monday when I return. Most small business operate the same way and take orders even when on Holiday, informing customers they will be shipped on thier return.

Ah man....... I didn't see that either . A post on here would have been useful . Tomorrow detail plans down the toilet

Noted, we should have put a post on here.

Cheeky one @in2detailing
Are you still running the the Bouncers D&D Si edition with the 2 free MF's ?
TIA

Hopefully this stock arrived whilst we were away and I will release more on the offer deal

Imran

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Normally, apart from the 1 week a year (last week) we take off a year this is the case.

If you send an email I'll have your order cancelled and refunded. The banner definitely shows on the mobile site, I know a few people missed it, something I will look into for the future.

With regards to taking orders, we have had over 100 orders on the site alone, apart from 3 or 4, everyone seems to have seen the holiday banner and have no issues with us posting these this coming Monday when I return. Most small business operate the same way and take orders even when on Holiday, informing customers they will be shipped on thier return.

Noted, we should have put a post on here.

Hopefully this stock arrived whilst we were away and I will release more on the offer deal

Imran
Hi lmran I'll just stick with the order mate just that I paid for next day delivery for the products to arrive for weekend which is irrelevant now

in2detailing

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Hi lmran I'll just stick with the order mate just that I paid for next day delivery for the products to arrive for weekend which is irrelevant now

We are happy to refund anyone who has paid for next day delivery and were expecting it last week, that is not a problem at all.

Drop me an email to sales@saverschoiceuk.com and I'll get this sorted for you.

Scotty75

Silver Supporter
@in2detailing

Hi Imran. Just wondering what's happening with the rewards system mate . I must have spent best part of £150 in the ast month but I'm not seeing any points on my account. Any ideas what's happening ?

in2detailing

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
@in2detailing

Hi Imran. Just wondering what's happening with the rewards system mate . I must have spent best part of £150 in the ast month but I'm not seeing any points on my account. Any ideas what's happening ?

Drop me a PM and I'll look into this

New website upgrades are giving some backend issues so working on fixing them.

Orders etc are being processed as normal so no issues there

ASNET should be working now

I will leave it unrestricted for this week till Friday, normally kits, machines etc are excluded.
As a thank you to AS members, you get 10% off absolutely everything on the site

Imran

Scotty75

Silver Supporter
Drop me a PM and I'll look into this

New website upgrades are giving some backend issues so working on fixing them.

Orders etc are being processed as normal so no issues there

ASNET should be working now

I will leave it unrestricted for this week till Friday, normally kits, machines etc are excluded.
As a thank you to AS members, you get 10% off absolutely everything on the site

Imran
10% off ....... Nice one Imran

NevMan

Well known member
Let’s get ordering

Scotty75

Silver Supporter
Morning Imran .
Just wondering if you're able to get hold of Sonax Clay Discs ? They seem pretty hard to find without ordering from overseas .

Scotty75

Silver Supporter
Hi,

Not something I have seen before but I will find out from the UK disti if it is something they stock or are thinking of stocking.

Imran
Thanks Imran.
It's featured in this Sonax video . The video is really about Cut Max but they also show the. Clay Disc in the video .

NevMan

Well known member

B7deano

We use various couriers.
Royal Mail, DPD, UPS and Parcelforce.
If you prefer a specific one, you can add it to the order notes and we will do our best to accommodate.

Imran
SORRY to bring up the old topic does the discount code still work looking at placing an order but tried ASNET but not having any joy ???

Kayobong