New short pressed plate fitted

Jonni

Reaction score
Well received my short pressed front number plate today and I am more than happy with it. I got it from pressed plates.co.uk quality is great and the pressing is very good. Heres a few pics and all comments are welcome

IMAG0005_zps32d11ad0.jpg

IMAG0004_zps3085fa0d.jpg

Reactions: MrBones
niiiiiiiiiiiiice

you know it's not road legal though don't you?

Doesn't look it... Spacing and bordering is good though. And can you come and polish my car for me?!

Doesn't look it... Spacing and bordering is good though. And can you come and polish my car for me?!

Yerh the J and 3 look funny lol .
Sorry takes me long enough to polish mine nevermind 2 cars lol

Don't get me wrong, I like the font! Still legible too, you shouldn't get much grief for that!

Looks good :)

My instinct felt it wasnt road legal and the site states the below;

"Disclaimer: PressedPlates.co.uk does not accept responsibility for illegally displayed registration plates."

Gutted, I want some of those plates (although with a 'normal' font) but I dont want to extract the urine and potentially get a headache from plod.

hi Jonny, bought my reg plate today. simple 5 characters long. You sure yours is legal ? as the font doesnt look correct. (does look nice on the grill)

The only reason its not legal is because its on a modern car

the font itself is vintage, and is still UK road legal but only if displayed on a car of age that would have initially had vintage font plates at the time of first registration

basically it follows the same rules as the good old black number plate with silver fonts you may still see legally displayed on classic minis

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from anything else, the plate is wonky.
As you look at the car its higher on the left side.
Observation more than criticism.