New set of rims for the summer ! Want to refurb

TDI140

Reaction score
went to buy a flat bottom steering wheel from audi but ended up buying a set of rims for summer they will be refurbed in anthrasite but want feedback on colour options if you guys have any thoughts thanks.

ImageI

lmao always happens doesnt it lol.

lmao always happens doesnt it lol.
i swear theres something wrong with me i dont like keeping spare cash id rather have a spare set of wheels, what colour do you reckon mate ?

Me too lol, anthracite for sure.

Thats what i was thinking anthracite wheels on a dolphin grey car on stretched 225/35/19 should do nicely

Nice Bentley's :wub:

Thanks digzz
i booked them in for powder coating £30 per a rim im getting them powder coated to match my body colour as i cant find anthracite colour code

Thanks digzz
i booked them in for powder coating £30 per a rim im getting them powder coated to match my body colour as i cant find anthracite colour code

The colour code for Anthracite is RAL 7016.

Thanks heap1000 dont know whether i should go for anthracite or dolphin grey

Whats the paint code of titanium ? That will look perfect i think, ive only got until tomorrow afternoon to decide the colour

Found it LY7P thats the colour i want !

8au is a bit to dark LY7P is a nice light titanium grey

Well the titanium wheels in the picture are l8au. I know because I had the paint mixed to that code and sprayed them myself.....

I know a guy mates rate he says £30 a wheel but he says he wants firs dibs on the wheels if i decide to sell them

My favour wheels, but the chrome is not that easy to paint

Dark version
Uploadfromtaptalk1362612416857

And my one
Uploadfromtaptalk1362612702779

First pic is too dark and second i dont like the colour mix, wond suit my car imo, and the rims are being shot blasted before the powder coating