New S6 Avant order

What exhaust mods is that? Is that with just the front res delete or all boxes removed? Mines having the front res delete when I get back in the uk in a couple of weeks.

J.
Front resonator and the middle suitcase one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: marriedblonde
Mine has been built and is in QA today, hopefully not too long now.

Reactions: DonkeyIce, marriedblonde and rjwojcik
Hi all, just joined.....
I ordered my C7 avant b-ed in early december17 and picked up last week so about 18weeks. Changed from a C7 bi turbo avant b-ed.
Does anyone know if there's a thread o re map ?
ill post some pics when its clean ;)

Mine has left the factory, hopefully not too much longer now. :racer:

Reactions: marriedblonde and Rhyso
Hi all, just joined.....
I ordered my C7 avant b-ed in early december17 and picked up last week so about 18weeks. Changed from a C7 bi turbo avant b-ed.

What info are you after about remapping? Seems there are 2 options. APR or MRC. I am going the MRC route when I get a chance to book in. It seems the Revo remap is not as powerful as the APR one. One of the members on here was Revo and changed to APR code.

Thanks

J.

Reactions: pez81
Hi all, just joined.....

Heres a few links to recent threads on remap options

Apr at Regal.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/s6-c7-remap.373571/

Revo to Apr

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/changed-over-to-apr.368174/

MRC stage 2

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/2017-audi-s6-saloon-widebody-stage-2-rs6-project.360786/page-2

What info are you after about remapping? Seems there are 2 options. APR or MRC. I am going the MRC route when I get a chance to book in. It seems the Revo remap is not as powerful as the APR one. One of the members on here was Revo and changed to APR code.

Thanks

J.
Yeah that was me who switched. I wouldn't recommend Revo at all. Failed to make anywhere near claimed power. The worse result I had was 490bhp on a Revo dealers Dyno and that was in 3rd gear. APR or MRC is your best bet.

Yeah that was me who switched. I wouldn't recommend Revo at all. Failed to make anywhere near claimed power. The worse result I had was 490bhp on a Revo dealers Dyno and that was in 3rd gear. APR or MRC is your best bet.

I am booked in with MRC a week friday, cannot wait :)

Reactions: rjwojcik, Buxton2901 and pez81
S4 has gone and the new S6 is now in the UK, can't wait now. Hopefully late next week or early the week after. :hubbahubba:

Reactions: pez81 and Buxton2901
It's at the dealers, picking it up next Wednesday. It's going to be a looonnnggg weekend :racer:

Reactions: marriedblonde, DonkeyIce, Spiedhermonkey and 1 other person
Loving mine
Mis driving it at the moment though, see how things go the next 12 months might jump up to an RS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rjwojcik