New S5 SB - Specification Clarification anyone?

DickiePhitt

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I ordered my S5 SB back in November and its due for build 1st week March.

The car's configuration on the 'yourAudi' site is confusing in a few areas:-
Under Exterior the headlights are listed as "LED headlights", but also states "Xenon headlights with LED daytime-running lights" further down. Are LED headlights standard on the S5? They certainly were on the website when I ordered.
Similarly in Audio & communication both 3 months and 3 years of Audi Connect are listed. Hopefully 3 years, as again that is what was on the spec list whan I ordered.

Maybe some lucky new S5 owner could set me straight.

According to the Audi info in the price list, led headlights are standard on s-line and S5 specs. Xenon is on she and sport spec models only.

Reactions: DickiePhitt
Hi Dickie,

Riders would be correct - the Tech Pack is standard on the S5, meaning you benefit from 3 years unlimited UK&EU data for anything in the vehicle with the exception of the hotspot functionality.

Also LED headlights with rear dynamic indicators and 'all-weather' LED lights at the front are standard on the S5.

Regards,
Steve

Reactions: DickiePhitt
Thanks, guys, for confirming what I thought. For some reason I don't trust Audi and seeing 2 versions of the same items on the car build spec. worried me.