New S5 owner

vinnynall

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just saying hello! Ordered my first Audi 2 weeks ago and received notification it's arrived at my dealer/make collection plans! Think i've been very lucky!

S5 sportback spec is:
Navarra Blue
Black seats
Comfort and Sound
Light and Vision
Flat bottom steering wheel
Pan roof
Privacy
Red brake callipers

Hopefully i can organise 1st Sept collection. What's the fuel situation on collection? Full or half tank?

Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Nice spec and colour. Look forward to seeing pics when you collect. Enjoy the forum. :)

Congrats, nice spec car. You did well getting it so fast, hope you pick it up soon September isn't that far away and enjoy :racer:

I've seen a few pics of a full tank that state 360-390 Miles, But you smiles per gallon is the way to drive the S5!

Reactions: vinnynall
I've seen a few pics of a full tank that state 360-390 Miles, But you smiles per gallon is the way to drive the S5!

Great! Just waiting to hear back from my dealer on collection date. Will drop a full tank into the conversation.

Reactions: SRB93
Great! Just waiting to hear back from my dealer on collection date. Will drop a full tank into the conversation.

It's worth mentioning, every car I have collected from a dealer they have always filled the tank up although their full tank isn't always as full as when I "fill" the tank. You could always ask them to put 99 RON in too but that might be pushing it :tearsofjoy:

Grats, the light and vision pack is nice how you can customise the interior ambient lighting. I messed around for ages just with the colours.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

I'm excited! Heading over Monday to finalise paperwork and hoping to collect 1st or 2nd Sept. Will get some pictures!

What kind of mats have people got? Are they standard or have a S5 logo on them?

I'm excited! Heading over Monday to finalise paperwork and hoping to collect 1st or 2nd Sept. Will get some pictures!

What kind of mats have people got? Are they standard or have a S5 logo on them?

Also included SMART and alloy cover. On paper they look pretty good and a no brainer to include. Has anyone used their cover?

When I collected mine it only had half a tank. When full the cockpit shows 380 miles.

I played around for ages with the interior lighting, and I've left mine on blue. It goes nice with the navarre, and I think it shows up the most.

Guys, i've been checking out the Pistonhead S5 forum and there's currently a debate around the chrome trim on the door handles. Some are coming with a chrome top and some none. I went earlier this week and a black S5 sportback has no trim and a navarra blue sportback has the chrome trim.

Will be interesting to see what you guys have?

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=86&t=1630375&i=3820

Guys, i've been checking out the Pistonhead S5 forum and there's currently a debate around the chrome trim on the door handles. Some are coming with a chrome top and some none. I went earlier this week and a black S5 sportback has no trim and a navarra blue sportback has the chrome trim.

Will be interesting to see what you guys have?

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=86&t=1630375&i=3820

My S5 SB is Mythos Black took delivery mid July and mine doesn't have chrome handles. Personally I prefer it without the chrome handles

My S5 doesn't have chrome door handles (thankfully). I picked it up three weeks ago and it's in Navarre blue. The handles match the body colour.

S4 doesn't either.... wonder if it's my17 vs 18. ?

IMG 1186

My S5 Coupe, Daytona grey has them. May 2017 build.

Less than 24 hours to go!

Who's picking theirs up tomorrow?

Wish i was! Mines on its way, stuck at point "38" in the delivery phase :( Think its at the port awaiting the ship!

Wish I was too - but as I only finalised my order on Tuesday, and don't actually need it until March '18, that was never going to happen. Enjoy your new drive though!

Picked up the S5 today. Wow. Love it! Still need to play around with the MMI and settings. Even got a couple of presents from the dealer!

Attachments

• IMG_4715.JPG
    IMG_4715.JPG
    558.9 KB · Views: 321
Reactions: Liddo, Buck, aliwtsnS5 and 2 others
Picked up the S5 today. Wow. Love it! Still need to play around with the MMI and settings. Even got a couple of presents from the dealer!

Lovely looking car - enjoy getting to know her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lovely car - I do think the SB looks so much better than the previous version. Lovely colour too :)

Hi guys,

Anyone know how to get car finder working on the connect mmi app? Hasn't worked for a couple of days and getting position not found/car moving message? Everything else in the app is working.