New S4 Owner

jammy78

Reaction score
Hi all,

I thought I'll say hello as I've recently picked up a B8.5 S4 and all I can say is wow. I've owned a Golf 7 MK2 in the past and on paper the numbers are similar but it's a totally different experience!

I was active member on E90post and did a lot of retrofits to my previous BM's and planning to do the same with this beast!

My to do list:
Spare smart key (yep it only came with 1).
Replace the headliner
Retrofits:
rear camera
power folding mirrors
Memory seat function
.... probably lots more once I've been on here a few days.

Whilst you're reading this post, does anyone know if you can change the performance settings of the car like in the Golf R I.e. Performance, individual etc... as this also changes the tone of the exhaust (well the fake noise)?

Thanks

Reactions: Audi Bairn and V6_Man
Hi all,

I thought I'll say hello as I've recently picked up a B8.5 S4 and all I can say is wow. I've owned a Golf 7 MK2 in the past and on paper the numbers are similar but it's a totally different experience!

I was active member on E90post and did a lot of retrofits to my previous BM's and planning to do the same with this beast!

My to do list:
Replace the headliner
Retrofits:
rear camera
power folding mirrors
Memory seat function

Whilst you're reading this post, does anyone know if you can change the performance settings of the car like in the Golf R I.e. Performance, individual etc... as this also changes the tone of the exhaust (well the fake noise)?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum @jammy78. Glad you are liking the S4, I am sure you'll like it here on ASN as well.

Since you've already got the modding bug I'll say no more . It is annoyingly addictive and you get the itch after every few weeks.

Re: your question, if you have the ADS+Sports diff it gives you a few options and allows to select between Individual and other settings. If you don't have Sports diff, you can still activate ADS via Carista/OBDEleven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn
Hi all,

My to do list:
Replace the headliner
Retrofits:
rear camera
power folding mirrors
Memory seat function

Thanks
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the car and the forum

Reactions: V6_Man
Here's a pic of the beast....

Attachments

• IMG_1494.JPEG
    IMG_1494.JPEG
    1.8 MB · Views: 157
Reactions: Sandra and V6_Man