New S4 owner - Supersports seats not heated?

J30HUN

Reaction score
Hi,

Wondered if anyone could help me on this, basically got the car a month ago it has the supersports seats but doesn't have the heated seat function. The buttons on the centre console are not there, i'm just wondering if the seats will already have the heating coils fitted inside them and if so would I be able to get them wired in and have the buttons installed.
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Joe.

The seats won't be heated then....as Not all S4s have that option...if you look under your seats an only see 2x plugs it means you Don't have heated seats. ..

There won't be any elements or wiring for heated, they can be retrofitted if required.

Thanks for the advice, just out of interest how much would something like this cost to retrofit?

Dealers offer a retrofit but not using Audi parts and 3rd party switches, these are horrible. My friend was going to purchase a used A1 and they were going to retrofit heated seats as that's an item she wanted, after seeing the kit they would use she decided not to and found another car with factory heated seats.

The retrofit is doable but I would advise using all original Audi parts, switches, looms, heating elements etc., got to be the best way to go, doing the job propoerly, i'm assuming @NHN this is the way you go as I have seen and heard about you work being good?