New S4 order

Reaction score
Ordered my wife an S4 Avant today via DriveTheDeal.

Spec:

Navarra blue
19" ‘5-V spoke’ Alloys
Black Fine Nappa Leather Seats
Piano Black finish interior
Black roof rails
Black Styling Pack
Door mirrors in gloss black
Panoramic Sunroof
Privacy glass
Extended LED Interior Lighting Pack (multi-coloured)
Folding Door mirrors
Audi Virtual Cockpit
Red brake Calipers

£52,000 list price
£43,358 discount price (17% discount)

Looking like a 12 week lead time at the moment, which is good as her current Q5 goes back to her Business Lease at the end of October.

Excellent discount - my S4 was delivered yesterday and unusually Audi sent me the invoice.

It's a lease car and the lease company bought it at a 15% discount! So to get more than this as a private buyer, i'd say that was v.good indeed!

Albeit mine doesn't have the amount of options that yours does above - guess they can discount options more than the car itself.

With the current emissions issues I'd be extremely suprised if it is delivered it 12 weeks!

Reactions: well_cool
79112B76 01FE 41F2 A5D7 29CC60F17BC7
@Djpfrozenp something to look forward to

Reactions: NevMan, WesT-gefül, Djpfrozenp and 1 other person
With the current emissions issues I'd be extremely suprised if it is delivered it 12 weeks!
Yeah I've read a few things about that but they never mentioned anything. Suppose I'll wait and see.
If it is that long a wait, I'll see if they can do me a deal on upgrading my S3 to an RS3 :)

Yeah I've read a few things about that but they never mentioned anything. Suppose I'll wait and see.
If it is that long a wait, I'll see if they can do me a deal on upgrading my S3 to an RS3 :)
Problem is its every car so you'd probably be in the same situation, from what I hear the order book is pretty much closed now and when it reopens you'll be looking at MY19