New S4 but no service book

LeeT

Reaction score
My new bargain S4 got delivered at 6.30 this morning but it didnt come with a service book. I have an absolutely huge stack of main dealer service history receipts but no book with the stamps in. Would Audi supply me with a new service book with the relevant stamps if i gave them a call? How much are they likely to charge if so?
Thanks ..Lee

If all the work was carried at said dealer, then yeah they will issue you with a duplicate book. As for cost, there is a fee but i'm unaware of how much that is.

If all the work was carried at said dealer, then yeah they will issue you with a duplicate book. As for cost, there is a fee but i'm unaware of how much that is.
its actually various main dealers but surely they could gathr all the info fairly easily

They will only stamp what work they have done. You will have to visit each dealer yourself.

I was looking into getting a service book for my Audi seeing as it lived in York a few years ago serviced there, but they would only put in the duplicate book the work they had carried out.

That might be York Audi just being facetious, as they do seem a bit stuck up their own compared to Tesside Audi & Hull Audi

Dan

iirc, you can get a printout of all works done by Audi dealers from anyone of them. They will be retiscent to stamp the book tho

iirc, you can get a printout of all works done by Audi dealers from anyone of them. They will be retiscent to stamp the book tho
I actually have physical original receipts for all the work, it would have been nice to have the service book stamped up to go with it though

ask them for the original first

if they say not available ask for a duplicate to be provided

should all be on the computer as well

you could buy a blank book off ebay and get them to stamp that up, when I had my s4 they were willing to do that, even post onto each dealer to do it if it came to it

ur right dan they will and are only allowed to stamp the work they have done, book would need to be posted round to where it has been serviced. we charge a £10 for book with relevant stamps. Are u praising Hull Audi???

Hull Audi, yes. Very helpful and pleasant staff there. Unlike York Audi. (Or maybe I just get them on bad days, who knows.)

On the topic of service booklets.
What's the next step if the original is full?

I see them on ebay for 7 quid, is this normal?

Just buy another blank service book and continue in that book.
I think they are only £15 ish at dealers! So £7 on eBay could be a good price if genuine.