New S4 Avant Owner

haywoon

Reaction score
Website
www.944virgin.com
Had my S4 Avant for about 4 weeks now and absolutely love it. Purchased from Derby Audi which was not without its challenges!!!

My S4 is special order Nimbus grey with exclusive crimson interior, super sports seats, front heated, pano roof, 19" rotors, black optics pack, technology pack 3G MMI, bluetooth, park assist, rear camera, s-tronic box, carbon inlays, DAB radio, cruise, B&O sound pack, memory seats, drug dealer glass, adaptive lights, tyre pressure monitor, AMI and power tailgate.

Mods so far are full set of interior LED's courtesy of Trups from EM Tuning, front fogs swapped for bright white, reversing light LED install with bulbs supplied by Trups, some vagcom tweaks including ambient lighting and drive select enabled in MMI. Paintwork needs a full detail to I plan to do that at Easter and spend a good day on it with my DA polisher and many many car products.

Planned mods when funding allows including Scorpion or Milltek exhaust (or maybe just the xpipe conversion depending how it sounds), spacers all around and maybe when the warranty runs out a remap.

I'm a long time Audi enthusiast having owned several cars. In fact I got around to digging out photos of all my previous Audis shown in purchase order oldest to newest below:

Reactions: TahirS, THQuattro, RonnieB and 5 others
Had my S4 Avant for about 4 weeks now and absolutely love it. Purchased from Derby Audi which was not without its challenges!!!

My S4 is special order Nimbus grey with exclusive crimson interior, super sports seats, front heated, pano roof, 19" rotors, black optics pack, technology pack 3G MMI, bluetooth, park assist, rear camera, s-tronic box, carbon inlays, DAB radio, cruise, B&O sound pack, memory seats, drug dealer glass, adaptive lights, tyre pressure monitor, AMI and power tailgate.

Mods so far are full set of interior LED's courtesy of Trups from EM Tuning, front fogs swapped for bright white, reversing light LED install with bulbs supplied by Trups, some vagcom tweaks including ambient lighting and drive select enabled in MMI. Paintwork needs a full detail to I plan to do that at Easter and spend a good day on it with my DA polisher and many many car products.

Planned mods when funding allows including Scorpion or Milltek exhaust (or maybe just the xpipe conversion depending how it sounds), spacers all around and maybe when the warranty runs out a remap.

I'm a long time Audi enthusiast having owned several cars. In fact I got around to digging out photos of all my previous Audis shown in purchase order oldest to newest below:

You've had some very nice Audi's there my friend :thumbs up:

Would be nice to see some more photo's of your current S4 Avant too ;)

By the looks of the way you keep / kept them you seem to be suffering from a bit of car OCD! Quite a few of us have it on here apparently ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: haywoon
@haywoon nice collection of cars. Look forward to seeing more pics and updates on the planned mods. :) x

Welcome! Sounds great, looking forward to some more piccies. :)

Very nice car :kissmyrings: and some great photos of the others. ;)