New S4 avant Ordered

KI6RAN

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I placed my order on a new Daytona grey S4 Avant just before Christmas and it will be delivered mid March.
I have added a load of optional extra's which are listed below

Daytona Grey with Red leather
Sports Diff
Adaptive suspension
Virtual cockpit
Light and vision pack
Comfort and sound pack
Black styling pack
Privacy glass
Carbon inlays
Removable Tow bar

I will be driving the car straight to my detailer to have it ceramic coated when I pick it up. I am tempted to have the full front end wrapped in Xpel but not decided yet. March can't come quick enough :)

Reactions: Daggerit, Keef, Riko0073 and 3 others
Hi,
I'm another newbie who's jsut placed an order for an A4, in my case not quite as high spec as yours.
S Line 1.4 TFSI
Comfort Pack and Sound Pack
Tech Pack
Folding Towbar
Scuba Blue

Good luck on the delivery date though as I placed my order on 4th December and was told that the car would be delivered sometime in March. I still don't have a build date via the "Track an Order" web page.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, KI6RAN and Sandra
Nice spec for your new car. Delivery date be here before you know it. :)

Reactions: Westterrace and KI6RAN
Nice colour choice...but then I’m biased :smiley:

Great spec, I also went magma red with carbon inlays and just looks amazing.

Reactions: KI6RAN
Thanks for the replies guys if it comes a bit later than March am not too fussed as long as I have it for the summer I was really impressed with the interior on the B9 model it's a massive step forward. The noise from the exhaust is really nice too in dynamic

I have come from owning Avant's over the past 10 years but they have all been 1.9 or 2.0 ltr diesel's so this is the first fast one I have bought.

Reactions: Westterrace
That's a great Spec. You won't be disappointed with it! Bet you can't wait for delivery now.

That's a great Spec. You won't be disappointed with it! Bet you can't wait for delivery now.

Yes mate I can’t wait! I keep seeing the B9 model driving around town and it’s a good looking car. It’s my first time buying a bran new car so I look forward collecting it knowing no one else has used it

I was the same with mine. I had never had a brand new car before. It's a great experience picking it up from the dealership..

Just realised who you are and see you’ve ordered pretty much the same spec I’m in process of ordering, typical :tearsofjoy:

I’m in Montrose too and hadn’t seen any Daytona ones going around and fancied going for Daytona this time

Just realised who you are and see you’ve ordered pretty much the same spec I’m in process of ordering, typical :tearsofjoy:

I’m in Montrose too and hadn’t seen any Daytona ones going around and fancied going for Daytona this time

Haha it's always the same mate soon as you buy a new car you see someone else driving the exact same model and colour :tearsofjoy:

I must admit that I think Daytona grey is the best colour for that car so go for it mate they look awesome!

Broonie did you used to have a supercharged S2000?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the grey S2000 and a supercharger setup but sold it before fitting it, sold all my projects at that time due to change in circumstances :cry:

You still got the GTR?

Nice spec.

I’d add red calipers to pick up on the red seats.

Nice spec. And nice to see that there's people vaguely near to me. I work between Aberdeen and Dundee so pass each week if you ever fancy a meet up once the car arrives. :)

I had the grey S2000 and a supercharger setup but sold it before fitting it, sold all my projects at that time due to change in circumstances :cry:

You still got the GTR?

I remember my cousin Ross telling me that you sold it but I thought you had it supercharged first. I regret selling my Monaro it's hard to find decent ones nowadays and they have gone up in price! Nothing will match that noise either haha

I still have the GT-R it's in my garage in winter storage and she is a keeper! I can see the prices rising over the next few years so am trying to keep it as mint as possible.

Which Audi garage you thinking about buying you're S4 though? I ended up getting a good deal through carwow and Dundee Audi matched it.

Nice spec. And nice to see that there's people vaguely near to me. I work between Aberdeen and Dundee so pass each week if you ever fancy a meet up once the car arrives. :)

Yes mate I would be up for a meet of a run over the Cairnomount come the better weather am sure we could find a few more local people

I remember the monaro, sounded awesome! Noticed I hadn’t seen the GTR lately, can see them going up in value going by the prices of R34’s now! Can get the r35 cheaper than a R34 now, it’s ridiculous!

I’m still trying to get that wee white civic off ross but he’s a bigger crook than me :tearsofjoy:

I got a demo S4 saloon from Aberdeen in November and they gave me a good price but I wasn’t happy with deposit, went into Perth audi on Sunday and they were miles off, so went in past Dundee who I’ve dealt with for past 2 cars and got my usual salesman to see what he could do, told him the carwow price and aberdeen deal and just waiting on a call back, won’t get it until may though as they have no stock of the spec I want

I remember the monaro, sounded awesome! Noticed I hadn’t seen the GTR lately, can see them going up in value going by the prices of R34’s now! Can get the r35 cheaper than a R34 now, it’s ridiculous!

I’m still trying to get that wee white civic off ross but he’s a bigger crook than me :tearsofjoy:

I got a demo S4 saloon from Aberdeen in November and they gave me a good price but I wasn’t happy with deposit, went into Perth audi on Sunday and they were miles off, so went in past Dundee who I’ve dealt with for past 2 cars and got my usual salesman to see what he could do, told him the carwow price and aberdeen deal and just waiting on a call back, won’t get it until may though as they have no stock of the spec I want

Similar to what I did for finding a good price. Got a deal on Carwow that I was happy with but from a dealer next to Gatwick so took it to Aberdeen and they all but matched it so I can't really fault them.

I had a test drive at Perth and they were friendly enough but they said I was way off with my finance figures so I didn't contact them again. At first Dundee Audi said they couldn't match the carwow deal and it's too much off a bran new car. They then phoned me back the next day and told me they could match it lol.

I ordered before the end of the year as my deal is secured at 2.9 percent APR I believe that the interest rates have gone up now but not sure how much.

That sounds basically the same as what happened to me with Aberdeen. I'm pretty sure I'm on a 2.9% deal as well so it's good you managed to sneak in there before the rates went up!

It was Scott McDonald I dealt with in Aberdeen, think he’s the manager, and by time I haggled him down he told me they were only making £49 on the car which I don’t believe for one second!

Perth were £150 a month more than Aberdeen’s price with same deposit, I won’t be going back to them,

It’s stuart Ferguson I deal with in Dundee, good guy and doesn’t take the **** with numbers, seems to say it like it is and get on well with him, was hoping to hear back by now but they were busy on Sunday so probably catching up or can’t match Aberdeen’s price

As for a meet, I’m keen for a run over the cairn but if it’s before may it’ll have to be in the old B5 S4!

Haha, £49?! Aye, right. Well at least you got a deal going!

For the meet, no reason we can't do a couple! :) One each time you guys get your new car. Lol.

I would definitely be up for a run will look into after I pick my car up in March/April

Reactions: Daggerit
Yep, my reply to the £49 was “I may drive tractors for a living but I’m no moron, there’s no way that you're letting that car leave this showroom with only making £49!”

Reactions: Daggerit and KI6RAN
You using Ross Mooney to do the detailing Kieran?

I was going too but am thinking about getting the front end PPF wrapped and I use a guy down in Glasgow so I will probably just get him to ceramic coat it too. If I decide to just do the ceramic then I will use Ross

Ross Mooney is good though he just done my pals RS3
6a9a8e6dc20e695a467260e39219e74a.jpg

Reactions: Jsmills
Yeah he’s done well for himself! He’s got a good thing going and expanding all the time, good guy too and not out to rob people! He’ll be doing my B5 before summer too as it’s in dire need of a multi stage correction being almost 20 years old now

He’ll be doing the new one too, just need to convince him to give me the lotus as a courtesy car :tearsofjoy:

If you don’t mind me asking, what wheels did you spec? I’m going for the 19” 5 v spoke “RS” style ones, got them on my current A4 and really like them

Yeah him and Conner are doing a great job I was trying to get my folks car booked in and they had a three month waiting list.

I did have the RS style alloys spec’d but I change my mind and went for the other ones. They have kinda grown on me
adde1613514734b90d1958318f7c4664.jpg

Reactions: Jsmills
Yeah they were on the demo and suited the car, it was Daytona too, nice wheels

That’s good though, at least we will have different wheels and seats :tearsofjoy:

Yeah him and Conner are doing a great job I was trying to get my folks car booked in and they had a three month waiting list.

I did have the RS style alloys spec’d but I change my mind and went for the other ones. They have kinda grown on me
adde1613514734b90d1958318f7c4664.jpg

they are best ones and suit the car... but i am biast as that is what i have

IMG 4717

Reactions: Jsmills and KI6RAN
Indeed, by far the best wheel

INhdvL2.jpg

Reactions: Jsmills, KI6RAN and Riko0073
Nah..these ones...:relaxed:
46B6135C 0998 4935 B580 8FCA713B443A

Reactions: Jsmills and KI6RAN
I must admit, the more expensive wheels have grown on me and do look great on the S4, each to their own though and great to see some slightly different S4’s on the road.

Same with chrome V’s black pack, I love the black on the lighter cars - white and silver but prefer the contrast of chrome against the darker colours, well except black on black...the Darth Vadar look is cool but what a b*tch to keep clean!

Both look great!! I should get mine next month I will have to chase up to see if I can get an order number

Reactions: Riko0073
Both look great!! I should get mine next month I will have to chase up to see if I can get an order number

Bet it can’t come quick enough!

Look forward to some pics when you get it.

I picked up my S4 avant a few weeks ago and went straight on holiday the day after so I been itching to drive it this week and what a car!

Am really pleased at how refined it is compared to my old B8 and the interior is just stunning it’s a really nice place to be on long journeys! So far I have just been driving around in dynamic because am addicted to the noise it sounds so good when you put the foot down but not too loud to attract people in fluorescent jackets . I am also really impressed with the sports diff I haven’t tried it out on my favourite roads but the few b-roads I have been on you can feel it working. The nose has great turn in and the car feels planted when powering out the corner definitely feels like a proper sports car.

I am booked in next month for a full PPF wrap and ceramics to try keep the front end as pristine as possible. I have already had a stone bounce of the bonnet and window after sitting behind a lorry just typical and I don’t even have 200 miles on the clock yet

Anyway it’s been ******* down with rain most of the week so I don’t have great photos because the car has been dirty but I will get some better ones when clean
IMG 0768
IMG 0770

Reactions: BarryG79, Psychoscot, Riko0073 and 6 others