New S3

280bhp ? never mind, can always get it mapped.

A bit pathetic when the likes of the new Renault Megane I think will be 280bhp FWD.

The new Astra GTC (vxr) will be around that as well.

I'd still have it over any of its rivals!

Not disappointed I bought an 8P3 now.

I had a feeling that with engine sizes and regs going the way they were that it wouldn't see a capacity increase.

Lets just hope that the styling is a little more inspired the the current S-Line+ styling they've applied to the 8P S3. Can't even be ***** to stitch S3 in the seat backs, but stitch the S-Line. Then S-Line shares FBMFSW, wheels etc....

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have bought another one if I didn't rate it, but in some respects it feels a bit half baked already.

Ok guys here are some more info's;

S3 OCtober 2012 order - Delivery Dates Jan 2013
S1 - August 2013 order - Delivery Dates Oct 2013

Look a little higher ;)

or lower in my case as I have mine set to latest first, which is probably why I missed your earlier post. Does your friend have any dates for the new Sportback version of the A3.

or lower in my case as I have mine set to latest first, which is probably why I missed your earlier post. Does your friend have any dates for the new Sportback version of the A3.

It's the 'notchback' I want to see, Audi's brand new word for 'small saloon' (like the Geneva concept). Reckon the S3 version should be a little M coupe rival (though the 2.5 would have made it a better fight), perhaps they're already planning a 2.5 RS3 again?