1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

New S3 pictures

T-1000 Sep 6, 2020

1. jassyo06

jassyo06 T-Cut King !

Hav"nt a clue but l 'll walk away from any deal that doesnt come close

pburv likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. pburv

pburv Registered User

4. TYb

TYb Registered User

Keep the Voodoo Jassy, probably faster, definitely better looking, more than likely sounds better or switch to something completely different.

Just my opinion of course but the new S3 just isn’t a big enough change and no performance improvement.

pburv, jassyo06 and Mr Freeze like this.
  5. Snake Pliskin

Snake Pliskin Well-Known Member Supporter

If you're happy with S3 level performance but found the 45 seats too hard, you thought about considering the CLA 35 mate ?
    It is a very classy looking car and you get the less firm seats in the 35 but all the same tech etc.

pburv and T-1000 like this.
  6. RGBARGEE

RGBARGEE Registered User

My goodness are you on commission from M-B now trying to generate sales. I hear there are lots of bargains to be had due to slow sales of the 35. Coincidentally my cousin has just sold her 35 and complained about how the seats were the most uncomfortable she had ever experienced, she's returned to Audi after a 3 year lease.

7. Snake Pliskin

Snake Pliskin Well-Known Member Supporter

Just give @Mr Freeze time to take breath and answer as he is looking for options

T-1000 likes this.
  8. Mr Freeze

Mr Freeze Registered User

I wouldn't mind more power to be honest mate . Its the wife who thought the seats were to firm in the A45s I thought they were great
    I'll wear her down eventually and get my own way :laughing: . CLA does look nice but I prefer hatchbacks to be honest .

Snake Pliskin likes this.