New S3 ordered

Riding Air

At least you will have quattro to get you out of trouble, although if it's covered with snow and car has summer tyres, not so sure how helpful quattro is..
Picking up today at 11am.

Dull and gray, but no snow forecast!!!

KXL

I guess they will do all the paperwork outside and you will be on your way!

Chris4410

In the days of the 8v pre fl & fl ... this thread would be a hive of activity ... how things have changed !

I was thinking the same, previously there would have been post after post requesting photos.

If you can’t get any excitement on an Audi site full of Audi fanboys, it speaks volumes.

pburv

I was thinking the same, previously there would have been post after post requesting photos.

If you can’t get any excitement on an Audi site full of Audi fanboys, it speaks volumes.
Does anyone remember that long running photo challenge? where you took a pic of your car against a certain backdrop whoever's turn it was had to leave another challenge.
Like you said it's little things like that which made the forum attractive for me.:yes:

JohnM100

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Does anyone remember that long running photo challenge? where you took a pic of your car against a certain backdrop whoever's turn it was had to leave another challenge.
Like you said it's little things like that which made the forum attractive for me.:yes:

Yep - really enjoyed that thread in the 8V section. As so many folk have moved on to other marques, I might resurrect it and see what happens......

JohnM100

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter

How did the pickup go and are you pleased with it?

Remember forum rules: pics or it didn’t happen!