New S3 Order

SleAze

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm about to order tommorow the brand new S3 with custom modification.
My question is does the new S3 have the G-Meter and Power Torque gauges in the cockpit just like the previous 8V FL with virtual cockpit had?

As far as I saw in the dealership it had nothing like that, but it seems weird that the old one did have it and the new one doesn't

If it doesn't come with it as standard, is it possible to code it to work using VCDS?

Hey guys, i'm about to order tommorow the brand new S3 with custom modification.
My question is does the new S3 have the G-Meter and Power Torque gauges in the cockpit just like the previous 8V FL with virtual cockpit had?

As far as I saw in the dealership it had nothing like that, but it seems weird that the old one did have it and the new one doesn't

If it doesn't come with it as standard, is it possible to code it to work using VCDS?

No, the new ones don’t have any of the sport dials that the previous generation did. It’s only available on the Edition 1 and Vorpsrung models. Mad, right?

At present from what I’ve read, there is no way to code the new gen as Audi wanted to put a stop to it - but no doubt it will be available to do soon.

Reactions: Jcbmally

As noted above - unless you buy the Vorsprung model, you only get the basic Virtual cockpit which does not have the bespoke S dials and larger screen.

Many people unhappy with this - quite rightly so.

Reactions: Jcbmally
No, the new ones don’t have any of the sport dials that the previous generation did. It’s only available on the Edition 1 and Vorpsrung models. Mad, right?

At present from what I’ve read, there is no way to code the new gen as Audi wanted to put a stop to it - but no doubt it will be available to do soon.

As noted above - unless you buy the Vorsprung model, you only get the basic Virtual cockpit which does not have the bespoke S dials and larger screen.

Many people unhappy with this - quite rightly so.

In Israel there's no Vorsprung model \ Edition 1.
Only basic S3 which on top of that you can add things like B&O, Tinted windows, MMI Navigation Plus (maps), Virtual Cockpit Plus (which the dealership itself doesn't really know to explain what it adds and they claim the "large" virtual cockpit is standard)

So... I'm pretty lost haha

In Israel there's no Vorsprung model \ Edition 1.
Only basic S3 which on top of that you can add things like B&O, Tinted windows, MMI Navigation Plus (maps), Virtual Cockpit Plus (which the dealership itself doesn't really know to explain what it adds and they claim the "large" virtual cockpit is standard)

So... I'm pretty lost haha

you can only order the standard S3 in the UK at the moment also, there is no other trim level so we are stuck with the smaller screen too. It doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would (the size difference) but the lack of sport dials have definitely left me a bit disappointed.

you can only order the standard S3 in the UK at the moment also, there is no other trim level so we are stuck with the smaller screen too. It doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would (the size difference) but the lack of sport dials have definitely left me a bit disappointed.

The S3 Vorsprung is now available to order

S3 Vorsprung with exclusive paint @ £48,615 @jassyo06 :icon thumright:

Apparantly the S3 in Israel comes with the Virtual Cockpit Plus as standard.
But fyi - base S3 SportBack with "regular" metallic paint is £85166 here in Israel

Last edited: