Facelift New S3 Navarra Blue owner, already on the mods

Bushybeaver

Reaction score
Hi all,

Meant to post sooner, and say hello.

Just recently bought a Narrava Blue 3 door 3 S-Tronic, it replaced a TTS, Audi number 5, and car number 20 on the my personal car list.
I’m 39 and a serial car changed, hopefully keep this one for at least 2 yrs as it’s getting out of hand this depreciation lark. hence why I’m about to throw some money at it, only had a Few weeks .

Missis drives it as a daily, I’m got my A4 company whip, so it always been hard fanning the balance of something fairly sensible to carry on family duties.

Going in for Stage 1 Revo, Cobra res delete, R600 Induction kit with all the pipes, inlet etc, and to complete the set Turbo Muffler delete.

Loving the pops and bangs, I think secretly so does she.

I hope it’s not too loud and I end up “Keving” up.
Missis bit worried that she might see me down Mcdonalds car park soon doing burn outs

Last edited:
Reactions: SPIKE_, Revo Steve-W, OCDaveS4 and 9 others
I can’t think of any other 3 door Navarra’s on here other than yours and my own, rare beasts...

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Bushybeaver
Thanks guys, just got back.
I’ve forgotten how much I cringe when the car is on RR, poor car
Nice pops and bangs though.

Got 375bhp however the tuner said it’s really muggy and the inlet temp was killing it.

As soon as the whole of the North stops coming down to Devon, I will give some proper feedback.

First impressions, it’s louder then I thought it might be, and yea it goes like fuk.

Have I mentioned it pops and bangs loud, just with the res delete, it’s well worth it if you like that sort of thing. Can’t hear wtf is happening with all the induction in the engine, but I’m sure it’s flowing better.

Agreed about 3 door in this colour being rare. Hence why I got it

Reactions: TYb
First time I’ve welcomed a bushy beaver on the forum lol
Welcome aboard mate and nice to see you chose a great colour - nice car :thumbs up:

I love that colour. I have a scuba blue TT which I love but that is fine. How does the performance compare between TTS and S3?

Bushybeaver has be my username since the start of the internet always a default for some reason on forums.

The way it drives is very similar to the TT, performance wise, the TT felt quicker in second when u floor it. It’s like the powers reduced I guess to stop wheel spin, but it is noticeable different . Like the last S3 I owned, an 8J it feels very planted, super smooth and the normal “farts” that’s now the norm on S-Tronic boxes makes it all very familiar.

Just reading the Rolling Road print out, car reached 179.4. Mph? That can’t be right surely?

Really?? Holy **** know wonder the car smelt of burning. Ecckk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and suzannec
Bushybeaver has be my username since the start of the internet always a default for some reason on forums.

The way it drives is very similar to the TT, performance wise, the TT felt quicker in second when u floor it. It’s like the powers reduced I guess to stop wheel spin, but it is noticeable different . Like the last S3 I owned, an 8J it feels very planted, super smooth and the normal “farts” that’s now the norm on S-Tronic boxes makes it all very familiar.

Just reading the Rolling Road print out, car reached 179.4. Mph? That can’t be right surely?

Really?? Holy **** know wonder the car smelt of burning. Ecckk

Yes, I've seen 180+ on the speed of an MQB 2.0TSi EA888, Speed limited raised on Revo files.