New S3 Insurance query re: No Claims Bonus

Disco Dal

Reaction score
Hi there, I am due to take delivery of my new Audi S3 in Mid March. I am 39 and been driving from 17 and never had a claim. Only issue I have is that I have been a named driver on my wife's car for the past 5 years and as such have lost my years of no claims bonus (went to one car family to buy a new house). I am wondering whether all/some or any insurers take the fact that I have been a named driver for this period and still have not claimed that will provide a discount on the insurance. Or am I fully back to square 1 regarding any discounting? If anyone knows an insurer that will take being a named driver into account as non claims then can they point me in their direction. Thank you

Will do Nick, Ill probably give it until the end of Feb once I have a delivery date more certain. But good to know that you can help out.

Hi,

If you still have proof of your previous NCB, and have proof of being a named driver on your wife's policy I am sure we can help.

Feel free to PM me your details when you're ready and I'll arrange a call back from our quotes team to see what we can offer.

Regards,
Dan.

Hi there, I am due to take delivery of my new Audi S3 in Mid March. I am 39 and been driving from 17 and never had a claim. Only issue I have is that I have been a named driver on my wife's car for the past 5 years and as such have lost my years of no claims bonus (went to one car family to buy a new house). I am wondering whether all/some or any insurers take the fact that I have been a named driver for this period and still have not claimed that will provide a discount on the insurance. Or am I fully back to square 1 regarding any discounting? If anyone knows an insurer that will take being a named driver into account as non claims then can they point me in their direction. Thank you

No problem with our scheme either. We can accept this :)

Will do Nick, Ill probably give it until the end of Feb once I have a delivery date more certain. But good to know that you can help out.

We can help with your GAP Insurance too if that's something you're considering. Much cheaper than the dealer's version.

You can get an online quote at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP

best,
Nick