New s3 deposit paid!!!

TommyMac

Reaction score
Happy days, Fella! DSG + Buckets = Full Of WIN!!!! Fantastic choice!!! :wub: xx

Nice car, saw that the other day when i was wandering around Crewe Audi.

Any mods planned for it?

Not to sure about mods will take me led's I got from trup's out and put them in new one and the Phillips diamond visions out the fogs that paullie help me find.
but you know how thinks go when you on here !!!
Was thinking about stage 1 shark for the old car so who knows.

Reactions: Paullie
very nice!
well done dude!
not jumping on the white band wagon either! :rock:
Well I had to think long and hard as Crewe Audi have both white and black both with buckets.

Lovely car! It says in the description that it has cruise control? I don't see the extra stick on the column?

Nice.
Waiting on my second S3 coming.
Its an easy car to back to once you have previously owned one.
Enjoy.:racer:

Lovely car! It says in the description that it has cruise control? I don't see the extra stick on the column?
Yes your spot on no cruise, the dealers just churn the ads out I spotted that have it on my current car I can live without it.
i think with DSG you just change up and down from 2nd to 3rd to hear the pops so no need for cruise!!!

Good choice fella. Doesnt look like it has the rain sensor or auto lights either as in ad. Really p....s me off when they advertise bits fitted and then find theyr'e not.

Yes your spot on no cruise, the dealers just churn the ads out I spotted that have it on my current car I can live without it.
i think with DSG you just change up and down from 2nd to 3rd to hear the pops so no need for cruise!!!

Its easy to retrofit buddy would set you back 120-140 quid tops so worth doing

Tidy, and great spec, good buy!